Chapter 2 school

ANNA GET UP!!!!!!! Yay time to get up for the hell chamber ANNA IF YOU DONT GET UP YOU WILL BE LATE. My aunt screams. My mom died 3 years ago when I was 12 that is when I started my obsession of cutting. So now live with my aunt I don't mind her she is a very nice lady. I get up before my aunt can scream at me again. I'M UP. I get dressed into a floral sweatshirt that says something In France but I don't know the hell what. A pair of tights and my light brown Uggs. Then I do my usually makeup brush my teeth curl my hair and head downstairs. I don't bother to get get anything to eat I am fat enough already the last thing I need is more calories. Then my aunt drives me to school. Sometimes I penny bored if it's nice out but today is not one of those days. I get to school and try to cover my face so I don't look like a raccoon when I get into school. My best friend Ashly walks up to me and complaints my sweatshirt. Ashly is a very pretty girl she has Blonde hair blue eyes and is petty tall for a girl her age. But then he walks by Luke. Next thing u know he shoves me into a locker but this time I am not going to be a weak pussy I knee him right in the balls and there he is lying on the ground suffering. God I know I am going to pay for this. Ashley tells me good job and I walk off to my class witch is science. Her he comes, Matthew Espinosa. I feel my self tensing up any girl is the school would kill to go out with him. I mean his internet famous and not to mention his hell of a personality. I feel him looking at me but I don't want to look back. "Hey Anna" wait he knows my name "yes" omg I am talking to him. "That was a hell of a thing u did u kicked his ass". Thank you I said proud of myself. The rest of my day goose pretty while I mean know one dares to mess with me.

Hi sorry I know it wasn't that good but don't worry it will get better and I will start doing longer chapters. Bye :)