Chapter 5

I am so happy I got Matthew number. As you think most popular boys at my school are total jerks but Matthew is different. He just seem right. I was having fun with Ashly on the beach, we are splashing around in the waves right now like little kids while old people watch us like we're higher or some shit. I am guessing Matthew and his friends left I haven't seen him around. Ashly called my name causing me to get out of my thoughts. Yes Ashly. Dude you are so lucky u got Matthews number. She said smiling. I just can't believe he didn't give it to you, I mean you look a 100 times better than me. That's not true stop letting yourself down all the time and come tanning with me. While we were tanning I was thinking of the impossible. "What if one day we get married" "wait what the hell am I thinking". By now I was smiling like an idiot. Watcha thinking about. Ashly interrupts he from my thoughts AGAIN. Hmm. I was thinking that u and Matt should just be friends first and ya know just hang nothing really big. "What the fuck is she saying" no I was thinking of fucking him the first date. I said sarcastically. You guys would be so cute together. OMG WHATS YOUR SHIP NAME.

Hey guys!!! I know it's a wired way to end it but I updated so. YAY. Sorry I haven't updated I was kinda busy. But I will try and update more. ~~Michalina 💯