Chapter 4

Anna's prof;
When I got in Ashly's car I put the plunge into my Phone so music could go on the radio ( A/N I don't know what to call it 😂) and I put on happily by one direction I was a pretty big fan. When we got to the beach I noticed someone's face that I have seen before Matt. I began to freak out. ASH ASH MATT IS HERE WHAT DO I DO. What do u mean?? She asked. Never mind I guess it's not that big of a deal. But what if he thinks I am fat or that I look like a slut in this bikini. I walked out of the car hoping he wouldn't notice me. Hey Anna. Oh no and her was with Brian. What's up slut Brian said and shoved me into the sand and started to kick me.

Brian's prof

I saw Anna at the beach so I stated to mess with her. I threw her into the Sand and started to kick her. Then I heard 2 voices tell me to stop. WHY DO U CARE SO MUCH MATT. It's just not a nice thing to do he said while picking her up.

Anna's prof

Are you okay Matt asked me. I'm fine thank you. Anytime hey do u wanna hang out sometime. Sure I said. Hey here's my number I said pulling out my phone and showing him it thank you. It was my pleasure I said in an Austrian accent. Already see u later Matt.

-----------------------------------------------

What's up bitches 😼

So I am going to try and update at least 5 times a week by my muffins 😘