Snape Snape Severus Snape

Y/N and Hermione headed to the great hall and arrived to see only a couple of students at each house table. They sat together before dishing up their favourite breakfasts. Hermione had a bowl of oatmeal and Y/N heaped about 15 eggs on his plate.

"Seriously?" Hermione giggled as he started eating.

"What?" Y/N asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't what me" she giggled again. "Why do you eat so many eggs?"

"Well I'm hungry, I have to refuel my body"

"Yes, but why not have say 5 less eggs and maybe a side of bacon?"

Hermione raised an eyebrow and smirked as she talked. Y/N couldn't help but think it was adorable. He smirked his cocky smirk as he replied:

"Well bacon is delicious, but it's filled with fats and oils. Not really good for you. These are poached, full of protein and have hardly any fat. So you just enjoy your gruel and leave me to these amazing eggs ok Granger".

Hermione narrowed her eyes at Y/N, causing him to smirk more. They were pulled from their stare off by a voice in front of them:

"You two are adorable you know that!"

They both turned to see Beatrice standing there grinning at them. She giggled before speaking again:

"I said you'd be a heartthrob at Hogwarts Y/N, but I didn't expect you to have a girlfriend already"

She smirked again before seeing them both blush. Beatrice's eyes widened in shock. Y/N was blushing? Holy shit, little Mr Confidence must like her.

"Heard you put on a good show yesterday in Charms Y/N, just wanted to say well done".

The colour subsided from his cheeks slightly as he looked at Beatrice shocked.

"You heard about that?"

"Yeah" she chuckled. "Welcome to Hogwarts Y/N, nothing travels faster here than gossip"

Y/N's eyebrows furrowed:

"People are gossiping about me"

Beatrice rolled her eyes and chuckled again:

"You know for someone so smart you really are clueless"

"Yep" Hermione agreed with a grin as she looked down at her oatmeal with a smirk.

Y/N turned his head to Hermione in mock hurt and muttered:

"Hey"

Both the girls giggled before Beatrice asked with a smile:

"Any word from Dean yet?"

"Not yet. Hopefully any day now. I'll let you know as soon as I hear" Y/N answered happily.

"No worries thanks for that. See you later you two"

Beatrice smiled and turned, walking over to the Hufflepuff table.

Hermione looked up to notice a number of girls at the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff tables whispering to each other and looking at Y/N. He was happily eating his eggs, completely unaware of the attention. She subconsciously scooted closer to him.

"Everything ok with Dean?" Hermione asked, their previous teasing match forgotten.

Y/N smiled.

"I hope so. A couple of days before we caught the Express here Dean and I went over to Bea's house"

"Oh"

Hermione felt a tinge of jealousy, even though she had no reason to and didn't know why. She internally scolded herself.