•~Camera roll~•

Guys go check out that video! It's the speed paint of my reki Kyan fanart!! Now enjoy the fluff since I needed some lovey dovey stuff in my life, even if it wasn't me.

_________

'Ugh in so bored' Y/n sighed and moved her skateboard around with her foot.

'Was that intentional?' Reki quirked an eyebrow, clearly amused.

'No it was not mr.Kyan' Reki's h/c girlfriend rolled her eyes and laid her head on Reki's shoulder.

The two were sitting on a bench at the local skatepark waiting for they're best friend, Langa Hasegawa. The sky blue haired boy way late and Y/n was getting tired of waiting.

'Rekiii~ I'm boreddd~ tell me a joke or something' she whined childishly.

'Adam' with that one word the girl burst out laughing when clutching her stomach trying to breathe.

Dear God she'll need a new respiratory system at this point(╥﹏╥)

After 5 minutes of laughing and eventually choking on air her red haired boyfriend pat her back helping her breathe normally again.

'Hey reki, gimme your phone for a bit?' She made grabbing hands which made her look like a toddler, a very cute one.

'Sure?' The boy replied handing her the phone.

The girl scrolled through his huge meme gallery for a moment before stopping and smiling.

'Hey reki, look at this' She turned the phone to her beloved boyfriend. The picture was of the two of them in the beach a few months back, Y/n was holding up a peace sign while reki was hugging her from behind. In the background was Joe crying on the floor with a proud, posing Miya, a celebrating shadow and an akward Langa.

'You look cute' He subconsciously muttered.

'huh?' That caught the e/c girl off guard. Her face quickly morphed into one of amusement.

'Since when we're you so bold?' Y/n laughed. That laugh was so angelic and contagious, it was music to Reki's ears. He felt a warm tingling sensation in his heart and quiet frankly he didn't want that feeling to go away, everything y/n does amazes him. From patching up his injuries to always being there for him when he felt low, everything she does was astounding in his eyes.

Y/n turned to Reki who was staring at her with a slight blush dusting his cheeks. She closed her eyes and smiled softly. She moved closer to him and kissed his cheek before snuggling close to his warm body and scrolling through his phone for more pictures.

'Isn't this from our first date?' She showed a picture of Y/n throwing an arm around a red faced reki with a huge smile on her cute face.

'Oh yeah- man that was so akward' Reki scratched the back of his head.

'Almost everything you do ends up with you being akward hun' Y/n snickered as the red head turned his head away, blushing from embarrassment.

'Aww come on don't be like that, you pouty little baby. You know I love you!' Y/n laughed trying to get his attention again, in which she succeeded as Reki could never resist his amazing girlfriend. The couple kept on scrolling through Reki's camera roll occasionally making jokes about how stupidly oblivious they were before Miya pointed out that they like each other.

Meanwhile behind a tree, not too far from the park a tall Canadian boy finished recording a video of the two.

'Nice, now I have a free romance J-drama right on my phone'

_______

Thank you for reading!
This chapter is dedicated to ilylory cuz like- girl we have the same dreams (ʘᴗʘ✿)

🎉 You've finished reading ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕝 彡| Reki Kyan *𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭* 🎉