15

The night had past calmly. The sun was rising again, the birds were starting to sing their songs. Ambrose is the first to wake up in the house. He goes down in the kitchen and not for so long Hilda joins him.

Ambrose: Good morning auntie.

Hilda: Good morning my son, how did you sleep? - With a smile she looks at his niece.

Ambrose: I couldn't sleep after a layed up in bed. How about you auntie?

Hilda: I fell a slept quickly. - she awnsers at his question then continues.
Lilith stayed to sleep in the guest's room, I couldn't send her back in hell so I made her stay to sleep home with us. She didn't looked good as she came... Poor her.

Ambrose smiles and supports his aunt by her choice. He knows that her heart is pure as a kids soul, she's always ready to help to anyone.
Hilda is already started making breakfast while Ambrose is loosing his thoughts in the book his reading.

Lilith: Mmmm it smells so good. Good morning.

Hilda: Good morning darling. Come, sit it will be a minute and I will give you the breakfast to eat.

Ambrose: Good morning. How are you? - He asks as she swipes to another page and looks up smiling at the demoness.

Lilith: Thank you so much, and I'm better from the painkillers and the cream who your aunt give me.

Hilda places the food in front of the demoness, after that sips tea to everyone as she sits next to Ambrose.

Lilith: I have never eaten that delicious food I'm my whole life! Thank you so much Hilda it's really good.

Ambrose and Hilda looks at each other as they smile after that.

Hilda: It's my pleasure to make a food for our queen.

Lilith feels a bit uncomfortable from those formal things, but she finishes her breakfast in quiet peace.

Ambrose: I suggest until Sabrina comes home so we can play few family games or watch a movie.

Hilda: You will need to exuse me, but I have to go to work. I am even late, but I still have to go up and change Zelda's bangages after that I'm leaving.

Ambrose stays sad, but agrees and smiles at his aunt.

Lilith: You go to work Hilda, I will change Zelda's bandages. - the demoness says calmy and smiles.

Hilda: Are you sure? - uncomfortable she looks at Lilith.

Lilith: Don't worry, go I will take care of her.

Ambrose looks at Hilda as she stands up fro.m her chair to prepare for work. Before she leaves she stops and thanks to Lilith as she warns Ambrose too, to be careful with Zelda's conditions. After she leaves between Ambrose and Lilith comes a uncomfortable quiet minutes until Ambrose doesn't breaks it.