16

Ambrose: Will you stay at least for one movie? - He looks at Lilith shyly as she drinks from her tea.

Lilith: Maybe just for one. I don't want Sabrina to see me here. - She awnsers bit worried.

Ambrose: I know it's not my job, but can u ask you something?

Lilith: Go on. I'm listening. - She says nervous.

Ambrose: Why you don't want to tell auntie Z, that you weren't checking on her and her wounds too?

A question which Lilith didn't expected that it will be asked so soon. She looks down at the cup and keeps quiet as Ambrose takes that he won't get an sender, but then Lilith speaks up.

Lilith: You know how much I hurt Sabrina and that your aunt were always protecting her. She loves you all even through she's not showing it. I can see that in her eyes. And that's why she better doesn't know. Our first meeting didn't went that well neither so... - her eyes are full of tears she's holding deeply inside her as she speaks.

Ambrose is checking if there's any signs she's lying but there's none, Lilith says the truth.

Ambrose: I understand now. - He smiles a bit after that.

Lilith: Thank you for it. Now I will go take care of Zelda while you pick a movie. - When she gets on her heel to go upstairs she stops at the door and smiles at Ambrose too.

When Lilith is in Zelda's bedroom she slowly leans above the bed looking at her while her heart is racing. After quick look she looks around the room noticing where Hilda had left the bandages. Little blue bag catches her attention on Zelda's nightstand. She opens it and finds the jackpot of all medicines.

Lilith: Thank you Hilda, that you haven't put them anywhere else. - She says relieved.
"Now just one rag and some water." - With a snap of her fingers it appears in front of her as she slowly starts to unwrap the old bandages.
"Time to clean your wounds Zelds..."

Lilith slowly takes off the other bandages as she's trying not to be the succubus she's while seeing Zelda only in her underwear so she stop breathing for a moment. The body of the redhead is so beautiful, that she can't stop staring. Pale skin, the redhead curls falling perfectly on it... Lilith just swallows as she slowly starts to clean the wounds.

Callmnes gets over Lilith that even through the witch is getting better. After all clean she puts the cream over the stitches and the bandages over it. And for not leaving the redhead only in her underwear she decides to go and check on her wardrobe.

Lilith-Damn there's so much of a choice. What does she do with all those styled clothes? - She finds something not so unapopriate then goes and puts it on Zelda. Once done she sighs and goes back down to Ambrose....

************************************
Been ages since the last chap... Ngl it's getting somehow had to continue this story when on the beginning I had so much energy for it. No cap.... That's why I'm not promising anything, now there's Bella so she's quite the queen 👑 bee on my mind. Even though thank you for all the support and stay safe birdies.