blob and bishop's pov

What made this happen ^____________________________________________

____________________________________________

(yes they're dating already)
Bob and Bosip were having a normal day, just walking through the park. They were having a lovely conversation, and it was a peaceful day. All seemed fine. Bob was talking about some restaurant he thought Bosip would like, and he was listening to Bob the whole time. Until suddenly- they were in some sort of white void!

"Uhhh Bosip? Where are we?"

"Idk Bob maybe some sort of game that Amor forced us into."

Then two skeletons popped up. One had yellow eyes, some sort of head accessory, a cape, blue clothing, and some yellow and blue boots. The cape had a hood and was connected by a star. The other skeleton had a red eye but with a black pupil-ish thing making it just lined, and a white eye. This one was wearing. A hood, a scarf, some X thing over it and all of it was just black and white, this skeleton was also wearing a golden heart necklace and seemed to have a giant thick sword behind it's back.

How are those guys alive??? Is somehow all Bob thought about.

Bob whispers in Bosip's ear.

"I don't know about this.."

"Me neither Bob."

Bosip whispers back.

"How did we get here??"

The yellow skeleton asked the other one.

"Idk but who are those two?"

The skeleton points to Bob and Bosip, who are just staring at them with blank faces.

"Are those HUMANS?! :0"

"Calm down Dream."

"Never u^u"

Bosip decides to approach them with Bob following behind slowly.

"Excuse me, but do you know where we are at all?" Bosip asked politely.

"No, not really. We sorta just ended up here." Dream said.

Well that got them nowhere.

"HEEEEELLLO THERE!"

They all jump in fear.

The person who scared them was some random woman with blonde hair, and sunglasses. She was wearing a turquoise shirt with one vertical black line in the middle. She also had a light turquoise choker and earring. She had black shoes and dark turquoise pants.

"My name is Swag, the writer of this. You four are here to meet each other; don't mind me, okay? Bye!"

Swag disappears and leaves them to chat.

"So, uh... My name's Bob, and this is Bosip."

Bob's not the best at starting conversations, but he can keep them running a while. Dream starts up next.

"I'm Dream, and this is Cross."

Cross waves and sighs.

And then...

". . . OH MY GOSH YOUR OUTFITS ARE JUST ADORABLE AND WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW A STORY? I THINK THAT THIS IS SO NICE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE!!!!"

"BOB calm down! You're having another topic breakdown! Sorry guys."

"Oh it's just fine. You can settle him down while me and cross talk."

Bosip picks up Bob and carries him then goes to another part of the void a little farther. Far enough that Dream and Cross are pretty long distance, but still in sight. He puts Bob down and pecks his forehead. After a little while later, Bosip went to sleep and snuggled with Bob. Then after another while they wake up. *YAAAAWWWNN.* Bob roars a yawn and Bosip just sighs.

"Hi Bob." Bosip said.

"Hey Bosip!" *Kisses Bosip's cheek* "How are ya?"

"I'm doing good. Wanna go back to Dream and Cross?"

Bosip points to them, and it looks like they're laughing.

"Yea sure why not."

They get up and start walking towards the two skeletons.

"Heh.. Oh hi guys! We just had a funny idea." Cross said.

"What is it?" Bosip asked.

"Maybe we can play truth or dare!" Dream said.

"OOO YES THAT SOUNDS FUN!!!" Bob shouted.

"Yeah sure I don't mind."

Since they both agreed, they all sat down and started playing. "Bob, truth or dare?" Dream asked.

"Dare!"

Dream snickered. "I dare you to have your hair be pink for the rest of the game until we go back to me choosing someone. SWAG!"

"On it!" Swag called back.

A few seconds later... *POOF!*

"DREAMMMMM!!!!!!!" Then Bob starts to chase Dream. A few minutes later, Cross and Bosip need to break their fight up.

"Ugh.. Okay then. Bosip, truth or dare."

"Truth, I don't see why not."

"Why do you have those lines on your cheeks? I'm curious"

"You didn't know already, Bob? It's cus I'm half shark lol"

"Oh cool"

"Truth or dare Cross"

"Uhhh, truth."

"What's with your eye?"

"Oh, it's because of Chara possessing me a bit, they have some control over my body sometimes."

"Interesting."

"Alright Dream, truth or dare."

"Dare pls :>"

"Ok, I dare you to go super high up."

"NUUUU-!!"

Dream is lifted a few feet from the air. (my hc is that he's afraid of heights)

The game goes on for a while.

"Now that you have spent 24 hours here, I'll let you guys leave!" Swag reappears.

"Oh. Thank you Miss." Bosip says.

Two portals appear. One on the right, one on the left.

"Bob, Bosip, go through the one on the left. Dream, Cross, go through the one on the right."

They say their goodbyes and go through the portals back home.