dreamsmp and holy cross' pov

(sorry it's a lot like last chapter, next will be an epilogue and I'll spend a bit more time on it)

Dream and Cross were fighting Nightmare again and were really worn out. They were almost defeated until- they were in some sort of white void!

They see two people.

One of them had light blue hair with some sky blue too, with wide sky blue eyes and tan skin. He had a "B" shirt, the "B" was blue while the rest of the shirt was yellow. He also had some skinny jeans and some orange shoes with white spots. The other one had blonde spiky hair, and sky blue eyes just like the other. He also had a tattered yellow shirt, brown pants torn at the knees, and brown shoes.

Huh. Humans. Is all Cross could cross in his mind.

They heard faint whispering coming from the humans.

"How did we get here??"

Dream asked Cross.

"Idk but who are those two?"

Cross pointed at the humans, who are just staring at them with blank faces.

"Are those HUMANS?! :0"

"Calm down Dream."

"Never u^u"

The humans decide to slowly approach them.

"Excuse me, but do you know where we are at all?" One asked politely.

"No, not really. We sorta just ended up here." Dream said.

Cross felt that didn't help.

"HEEEEELLLO THERE!"

They all jump in fear.

The person who scared them was some random woman with blonde hair, and sunglasses. She was wearing a turquoise shirt with one vertical black line in the middle. She also had a light turquoise choker and earring. She had black shoes and dark turquoise pants.

"My name is Swag, the writer of this. You four are here to meet each other; don't mind me, okay? Bye!"

Swag disappears and leaves them to chat.

"So, uh... My name's Bob, and this is Bosip."

Dream and Cross are confused by Bosip's name.

"I'm Dream, and this is Cross."

Cross waves and sighs.

And then...

". . . OH MY GOSH YOUR OUTFITS ARE JUST ADORABLE AND WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW A STORY? I THINK THAT THIS IS SO NICE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE!!!!"

"BOB calm down! You're having another topic breakdown! Sorry guys."

"Oh it's just fine. You can settle him down while me and cross talk."

Bosip picks up Bob and carries him then goes to another part of the void a little farther. They see Bob and Bosip walk away and start to chat with each other.

"Oh boy, I guess they're a couple." Dream said 2 hours later after witnessing the kissing stuff.

"Haha! Imagine us able to have lips eh? Then we could do that right?"

"Exactly! Haha!"

They don't notice, but Bosip points at the two and see them laughing.

Soon they get to a whole laughing fit and start to tear up from laughing.

Bob and Bosip got up and started walking towards the two skeletons.

"Heh.. Oh hi guys! We just had a funny idea." Cross said.

"What is it?" Bosip asked.

"Maybe we can play truth or dare!" Dream said.

"OOO YES THAT SOUNDS FUN!!!" Bob shouted.

"Yeah sure I don't mind."

Since they both agreed, they all sat down and started playing. "Bob, truth or dare?" Dream asked.

"Dare!"

Dream snickered. "I dare you to have your hair be pink for the rest of the game until we go back to me choosing someone. SWAG!"

"On it!" Swag called back.

A few seconds later... *POOF!*

"DREAMMMMM!!!!!!!" Then Bob starts to chase Dream. A few minutes later, Cross and Bosip need to break their fight up.

"Ugh.. Okay then. Bosip, truth or dare."

"Truth, I don't see why not."

"Why do you have those lines on your cheeks? I'm curious"

"You didn't know already, Bob? It's cus I'm half shark lol"

"Oh cool"

"Truth or dare Cross"

"Uhhh, truth."

"What's with your eye?"

"Oh, it's because of Chara possessing me a bit, they have some control over my body sometimes."

"Interesting."

"Alright Dream, truth or dare."

"Dare pls :>"

"Ok, I dare you to go super high up."

"NUUUU-!!"

Dream is lifted a few feet from the air.

The game goes on for a while.

"Now that you have spent 24 hours here, I'll let you guys leave!" Swag reappears.

"Oh. Thank you Miss." Bosip says.

Two portals appear. One on the right, one on the left.

"Bob, Bosip, go through the one on the left. Dream, Cross, go through the one on the right."

They say their goodbyes and go through the portals back home.