Chapter 2 : KoSiMi's bond

Heyya people !!
How are you all ?
So, finally I'm back with the Chapter 2.
So sorry for making you guys wait so much.
Also, Thank you to all of you for giving such a lovely response to chapter 1.
Now, enough of my bakwaas and let's get started with the story :

Both Koel and Faizi sit on the place where the bed was setup and eat. (Refer to the romantic setup by SidMi in chapter 1 ) 
After eating they both change into their night wear and come back to the garden. They both lay down and do star-gazing, talking to each other and in no time sleep overcomes them.

→In the morning

SanMi go to Koel's room to check on Nikhil and also to check whether Koel was back last night or not and they both neither find her nor Nikhil there. Same with Sid he goes to Karan's room to check whether Faizi was back or not and Karan replies in a NO.
SanMi gets scared and think to tell Koel asap that Nikhil is not in his room.
They all four head towards the garden from opposite directions and are secretly followed by the cadets. The boy cadets follow SanMi and the girl cadets follow SidRan. They all reach the garden from opposite side and find each other there.
And what they see in their front, they are in awe of that.

They see Koel and Faizi sleeping and Nikhil curled up in between them. Both Faizi and Koel's hand are on Nikhil's stomach. Koel's hand on top of Faizi and Nikhil's hands on top of Koel.
Sid immediately clicks a picture of that. It was a Sunday so all of them i.e. SidSa, MoRan and all the cadets decide to let them sleep there peacefully and wake up by themselves. They all go to the mess from there for their breakfast.

Here, after the cadets went in some time only Koel wass the first one to wakeup and was surprised, shocked as well as happy to see Nikhil there sleeping between her and Faizi. She wakes up Faizi

Koel: Utho Faizi !! Faiziiii
[Sub- Wake up Faizi !! Faiziiii ]

She shakes him. After some time he wakes up and doesn't notice Nikhil because he is still sleepy

Faizi(in sleepy voice): Chaliye, ab academy ke andar wapas chalte hai. Hame toh abhi badi neend aa rahi hai!!
[Sub- Common, let us go back inside the academy. I am feeling very sleepy. ]

Koel(sarcastically): Hmm, chalo good night.
(shouts , not to loudly so that Nikhil does not wake up) Good morning bolo, wo dekho, sooraj bhi nikal aaya hain!
[Sub- (sarcastically) Hmm,  good night.
(shouts , not to loudly so that Nikhil does not wake up) Say Good morning, see there, even the sun has come out.]

Faizi who was still sleepy, his sleep vanishes after hearing Koel's voice. He looks upward and says

Faizi: Haan sooraj nikal aaya hain.Hamne to dhyaan nahi diya pakka subhah ke 6 baj gaye honge! Toh Janaab Karan abhi tak hame uthane nahi aaya aur Nikhil kahan hai.
[Sub- Yes, the sun has come out. I did not notice that it is surely 6 am in the morning! Then why did Karan not come here to wake us up and where is Nikhil. ]

Koel: Wahi to kehna chahti thi, yahan dekho.
[Sub- I wanted to say that only, see here]

Faizi turns to see and was surprised, shocked as well as happy to see Nikhil there sleeping between him and her.

Faizi: Nikhil yahaan kaise ?
[Sub- Nikhil here , how ? ]

Koel: Mujhe nahi pata par kitna pyara lag raha hai na. Chalo, tum apni god mein ise andar academy tak le chalo. Ise sone dete hai.
[Sub- I don't know but he looks so cute, right? Let's go, you take him into the academy in your arms. We should let him sleep. ]

Faizi: Thik hai.
[Sub- Okay. ]

He picks Nikhil up and makes him sleep comfortablly in the academy on the bed. He and Koel then freshen up and leave for the mess.
They are surprised to see that no one was there. They eat their breakfast and go to the training room a.k.a gym. They find everyone there.