Chapter 4 : Dodo Uncle is the best

Heyya people!!
How are you all doing !? I hope you all are fine.
I'm back with another chapter for you all.
Did you miss the story !?
I hope you did.
Anyways, not boring you guys further
Let's get started with the story :

NiKoeZi(Nikhil+Koel+Faizi) go to shopping,they Shop a lot and enjoy....
Nikhil had been noticing the way his DoDo Uncle cares for his mother and himself. How much love he showers on him. Somewhere in his heart he has accepted Faizi as his father, he just hasn't realised it yet.

So, everyone had gone back together but left KoeZi and Nikhil so that they as a family could spend time with each other and their plan was working also.
It was night, all three of them were walking when suddenly, Koel saw Panipuri/Puchka/Golgappe wale bhaiya at a thela(roadside stall).
So, they went their Koel was immersed in eating, in between she was feeding Nikhil and Faizi too.
Suddenly, on the other side of the road Nikhil saw something he started running there, Faizi saw this and called his name to stop him, but he did not listen amd then he saw a truck at high speed rushing towards Nikhil, he ran towards him shouting his name in the loudest way possible.

Faizi: Nikhhhillllll  !!!!!!!!

Hearing , Faizi's loud scream Nikhil turns towards him whereas Koel also turns towards her back and saw Nikhil and the truck, she also shouts.

Koel : Nikhhhillllll  !!!!!!!!

Nikhil was confused that what the hell happened, why were Medhaki and Dodo Uncle shouting he saw the truck's light and in fear closed his eyes. After sometime he felt nothing happened to him, he saw he was in his DoDo uncle's arms safe and sound but his DoDo Uncle was hurt.
Faizi has tears forming in his eyes, he breaks the hug and speaks in a panicked voice.

Faizi: Nikhill !! Ap thik to ho na bacche!? kahin.... kahin..... kahin chot to nahi lagi na ? dikhao hume.
[Sub- Nikhill !! Are you fine Did.... Did.... did you get hurt anywhere ? Show me. ]

Saying this he turns Nikhil around and checks him everywhere, his hands , his arms, his elbow, his knees, his toes , his legs, his head, his face , everything.
After seeing him fine he kisses his forehead. By this time Koel also has come there running and she was scared but seeing Faizi's concern for Nikhil she is in Aww.

Faizi: Ya Allah apka Shukar hai ki Nikhil thik hai !! (Turning to Nikhil)
Nikhil aap aese road par kyu bhaag kar aaye? huumari baat kyun nahi suni? Truck dekha to hate kyun nahi? Kuch ho jata to apko? Hamara kya hota? Koel ka kya hota ? Kabhi socha hai aapne. Ab ap hame jawaab kyu nahi de rahe hai?
[Sub- Thank you God that Nikhil is fine!!(Turning to Nikhil)
Nikhil why did you run like that on the road? Why did you not listen to me? When you saw the truck why didn't you get aside? If anything would have happened to you? What would have been my condition? What would have been Koel's condition ? Have you ever thought anything?
Why are you not answering me? ]

He had said all this in a go and Nikhil was surprised to see how much he mattered to his DoDo uncle. That he did not take care of himself getting hurt but was relieved to see Nikhil safe and sound.

N: Dodo Uncle ap shaant ho jao. Ap pehle mujhe bolne to do, ek saath itne saare questions kaise answer karu mai? Wo maine na saamne ya pyaara sa puppy dekha to mai iske paas aa raha tha. Mujhe apki awaaz nhi aayi Varna mai apki baat zarur sunta aur truck dekhkar mai darr gaya tha isliye nhi hatt paya. Aur mujhe na aapke hote kuye kuch nahi ho sakta hai. Thik hai !!
[Sub- DoDo uncle you cool down. You let me speak first how will I answer so many questions at a time?
Actually I saw a cute puppy on this side so I was going near it. I could not hear your voice otherwise I would have surely listened to you and I didn't get aside seeing the truck beacause I got scared. And nothing can happen to me till the time you are with me. Okay !! ]