01.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Open the door" Jungkook yelled outside the models apartment, he had been currently waiting for what felt like hours but was just two minutes.

Hearing clicking sounds signaling that the door was opening Jungkook couldn't help but smile, he was going to see his favorite person after what felt like forever.

And there he was in all his beauty.

God, Jungkook just couldn't get enough of him.

His bestfriend.

Bestfriend, God did the ravenette detest the word when referring to his relationship to the male.

He wanted so much more, but he couldn't.

He'll just be satisfied with what he had well for now that is.

"Why are you naked" was the first thing Jungkook asked once entering the house with a slight limp in his left leg.

" I  told you I was busy" Taehyung said with nonchalance, shrugging his shoulders walking back to his room.

"And plus I'm not naked" He yelled, while putting on some clothes, it was true he was naked he was just simply in a towel from coming fresh out the bath but still it wasn't naked.

"Yeah okay" Jungkook yelled back while taking off all the unnecessary clothing he had on, looking around the place the ravenette noticed oddly familiar shoes at the door.

"Tae" Jungkook yelled about to ask the male about the shoes but received no response making him let out annoyed huff at his best friend's antics, he cant believe the male was ignoring him right now.

So with his last bit of strength he limped over to the males bedroom with the last bit of strength he had left, the male was feeling extremely tired from practice and all he wanted was to cuddle with the male and have his attention but Taehyung was making it really difficult.

"Baby come on talk to me" Jungkook said cutely while getting on the silver haired king size bed causing the bed to dip, baby is something Jungkook always called Taehyung was having his mood swing which was right now.

"Don't call me that" Taehyung said with a pout on his lips the ravenette knew that he was blushing even though he had a face mask on, he just knew.

"Why not baby" Jungkook said more playfully this time inching closer to the silver haired, this time placing his head on the younger's exposed thigh, he expected Taehyung to push him away but he didn't.

Because deep down Taehyung missed the other's warmth just as much.

"Gosh you're annoying" Taehyung said while rolling his eyes leaning his head back on the headboard while his hands instinctively went to the ravenette's hair who sighed out in contentment, he missed the feeling of the Taehyung playing with his hair after a long day.

But Jungkook suddenly remembered that he never got a reason as to why he had to miss this feeling, why Taehyung wasn't talking to him.

"Now that we're back to normal can you tell my why you were mad" Jungkook said now shifting  his position so that he was on his side head still in Taehyungs lap while he looked up at the male who was looking down at him hands still playing with his hair.

"You canceled our plans" Taehyung said with a huge pout on his lips as if it was the most obvious thing ever making Jungkook chuckle at his bestfriends cuteness which earned him a hit on  his bicep causing him to hiss.

"Ouch baby stop I'm sore" Jungkook said while groaning holding the place where Taehyung got hit making the silver haired eyes widening with guilt seeing the pained expression on his bestfriends face.