04.

THIRD PERSON POV.

They were currently in the bed cuddling, Jungkook snuggling his face deep into Taehyung's hickey covered neck inhaling his scent, cinnamon, the man always smelt like cinnamon and Jungkook absolutely loved it.

" Baby I need to make breakfast" Taehyung said kissing the top of the elder's head who just whined like a big baby making Taehyung giggle which he felt the vibrations of.

" No you don't I'm not hungry" Jungkook said pecking the male's neck making the younger sigh cutely, and Jungkook continued to place soft pecks on the male's neck making Taehyung groan when he felt the elder slightly bite on his neck.

" Koo stop, its too early" Taehyung whined, when he felt the elders hand tracing his body, going lower and lower, rubbing his smooth hands down Taehyung's body make the male back arch slightly.

" You sure" Jungkook spoke kissing the male's neck softly while slipping his hands into pants while taking a whole of the male's already hard dick making Taehyung hiss slightly.

" I-" and then it cuts off, that's the dream that Jungkook has been having for the past two weeks of his 'bestfriend' who he wished so bad to be his boyfriend, but he know he couldn't have Taehyung.

Not as long as the male continued to be hard headed which he will always be like that, and Jungkook knew that.

The man quickly hoped out of his bed and headed straight to the shower to get rid of his hard on, that was straining against his lower abdomen, courtesy of the one and only.

Kim Taehyung.

___________________

" Fuck bruh" Taehyung cursed looking around his apartment, the whole place was a mess, just like his laugh he thought, he could only laugh at himself.

" I don't want to do this" He whined looking at his living room that was filled with Tannie's toys, his different clothes and shoes, how they magically appeared in here, he didn't know.

But he knew that Jin was bringing his boyfriend so they were most likely sharing a room, then he would have to accommodate Jimin and Namjoon, and Hoseok and yoongi, that's it.

Taehyung could only roll his eyes at the thought of trying to ignore the thought of him, but that's the only thing that has been on his mind all day, every day, no matter how much he would try to shake him, he couldn't, and why was that?

He is in love with Jungkook.

He's had many men falling to his feet begging him to be there's, but he wanted the one that was out of his reach, well not really out of his reach, Jungkook was right there in front of Taehyung's face for the male to grab, but Taehyung refused to see it.

" Fuck you Jungkook" Taehyung cursed to no one in particular, he couldn't stand the way the elder was making him feel.

He hated the fact that he envied Mina, even when he shouldn't, because at least she was the one who was in Jungkoo's arm at the end of the day, not him.

She was the one he could post all those cringe worthy post about the elder, not him.

She's the one who calls Jungkook hers, not him.

" God I hate them" Taehyung groaned while picking his clothes of the floor placing them in the hamper angrily, punching the clothes that did nothing to him, but everything just was making him so angry.

Jungkook made him angry.

Even when he was in Bora Bora supposed to be having the time of his life he was angry.

" Man fuck him" Taehyung said while picking up one of the man's hoodies, that he may or may not have been wearing every night to sleep, but he would never admit that.

Taehyung looked at the hoodie and with sad eyes, remembering when the male gave it to him, he had complimented it telling Jungkook that he had like it, and that the male should get him one, and Jungkook simply took it off his body, and give it to Taehyung and just remained shirtless.

Taehyung was trying to give it back to him, but Jungkook was pushing him to keep it saying that it smell like him so that's a plus making Taehyung blush, the two went to sleep cuddling that night.

Jungkook shirtless and Taehyung in his hoodie.

" I miss him" Taehyung cried while holding the hoodie to himself, Taehyung had worn it so much that it smelled like him, which he didn't like, don't get him wrong, he loved how he smelt, but he loves how Jungkook smells more.

He stood there for about ten minutes before he remembered that he was having people come over, so he smelt the hoodie one more time before placing it in the hamper, putting his air pods in and started to thoroughly clean everywhere.

It took him an hour and half with the occasional singing before he was finished, with every place beside his room, but then he heard his music cut off signaling that he was getting text, so he looked at his messages, seeing that his friends were running late except Jungkook.

Of course the male was on time making Taehyung roll his eyes sending the male a petty text then heading to his room, so that he could clean it.

But before he could even reach his room, he heard his doorbell ring making groan and walk to the door opening it letting whoever it was in, which most likely was going to be Jungkook so he didn't greet the male.

He just let him in and walked to his room not saying anything to the male, but he quickly heard his room door open making him sigh loudly.

" Baby, talk to me" Jungkook spoke softly and Taehyung really wanted to turn around and kiss the shit out of the male, but he wouldn't do that, cause he loves to be stubborn.

" I'm going to take a bath before everyone else reaches" was all Taehyung said grabbing his towel and heading to his bathroom, turning on the hot water and hoping right in, letting the water hit his body making him sigh.

But what Taehyung didn't expect was his shower curtain to open, and a naked Jungkook to get in.