Chapter 6 (╬☉д⊙)⊰⊹ฺ

(TW:death, language, blood) 

__________________________________________

Y/n POV 

"SHIT,"  you screamed in pain as the firework exploded on your left side. You fell to the ground and timed seemed to stop... literally. As the timed stopped a being appeared. It looked like...Dream? No but also yes? No...?

"Hello," the voice said, glitchy, "I am DreamXD. A god of sorts." 

You couldn't say a word for if you do, you would probably crawl up in a ball on the ground and fully die in a pool of you and your friends blood.  

"Don't worry about talking." 

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵...𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? You thought to yourself still sitting on the ground. You can barely see out of your left eye and can't move your left side. The only thing you could see out of your left eye was blurry red. Blood. 

"You...." His words went blurry as you started to faint. Your vision went black and you could hear muffled screams of you friends. The last words you muttered before you died we're, "Dream you....bitch". You head hit the ground at least, you think you did.

__________________________________________

Sapnap POV 

__________________________________________

Me and the other three rushed over to Y/n as they hit the ground. All of us screamed their name.

"Y/n wake up please! Please wake up," I called to them, kneeling beside their body and shaking them. I looked up to see Dream and Techno no longer there. 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴! I thought looking at the empty place where they once were. 

"Ranboo..." I hesitated, "help me carry her to her room." 

"Ok," he said with a serious, stern, yet worried face. 

__________________________________________

Y/n POV

__________________________________________

A gust of wind rushed passed you sending shivers down your entire body.

"The...hell? Where am I this....time?" You struggled to say as you sat up. The first thing you notice before you completely looked around was that you were not home. You were in the afterlife...again. Shit. How many days, months, years even would you spend here?

"Hello Y/n. Been awhile," a voice said from behind you. 

__________________________________________

Author note: Sorry guys for another short chapter. Wanted to get one off to you all. Love y'all! Thanks for the 100 reads <3 Hope you enjoyed