oc 8

Aaron deadborn

Armour

weapons chain axe  and  caradon bolt pistol

Bio:

he was  Hrons deadborn friend when he  landed  on his homeworld  took care of him when the emperoe came he was filled with pride  and accepted to be one of his first sons

but his genes seed was corrupted becuase after a few decades he began to change becameing  aggresive merciless  and his skin color was becoming grey and shark like the final straw was when he  killed a  word bearer he was exiled along with others that  showed changes simliar to him  he later joined the ashen claws  but when the horus heresey started he  started a crusade agianst the nightlords  destroying and mutlating  the traitor astates  until his primarch was declared traitor he immdetally retrated to his home world to reinforce it but his persnoal thunder hawk was consumed in a explosing .

when he died his company were sadended becuase they lost the thing that gave them meaning but they lator found out during the siege of terra  that he was a biological son of the empeor born not made through science and the warp. one scout marine discovered what appears to be a aboneded  prison cell but later found out that it was  thier  first chapter master  personel room and found a journal  written on what apperas to covered in steel and showing the so called traiotr legion and read it learning the events of his life and thier primarch  and discorved why the are shark like thier geneseed was mutated  but  for some reason they never showed  the taint of chaos rather  giving them shark like tooth cold black eyes in combat  and  prefering to travel alone when it was discorvered they  knew that it was a dark serrect and made a new oath that showed brother hood courage and honour.

PURGE THE GULITY 

PROTECT THE  INNCOENT

 FREE THE SLAVE 

AND  DO WHAT IS RIGHT