"Is this love at first sight.. uwu?"

Pitbull is about to finish his nightly geog (jog) for jis youtube channel night in pitbull's life. Pitbull ends his video, "Alright guys this is the end of m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my v-v-v-v-video uwu TEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEEHHEEHHEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE UWUUWUWUWU" Pitbull starts to run *CUTELY* and then notices a crime scene at this neighbors house. Pitbull then *CUTELY* to the crime scene, locking eyes with a *TALL RED MUSCULAR* man. "Is this love at first sight UWU" pitbull thinks. He stares deeply at the mans RED STONE HARD 82 PACK. The *TALL RED MUSCULAR MAN* says in a deep, low, voice, that makes pitbulls heart shake and quake in his boots, "YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE BBG??! RUFF RUFF RUFF IM THE ALPHA BARK BARK SNARL SNARL 💪💪💪🥶🥶" Pitbull turns red, "Y-y-y-y-y-yes i-i-i-i-i d-d-d-d-do uwu.." The red tall MUSULAR man blushes, saying, "Wannna go on a daye my little omega baby girl" pitbull gasped, "y-y-y-yes i do...." The tall red MUSCULAR man shomped on the dead persons body like the big alpha man he his and gives pitbull a smooch on the forehead, saying, "now we can go on our dates, my little omega cupcake sweetheart bbg"
The end, for now.