Chapther 1

Janet no please leave the baby out of this please don't hurt us,Shut the hell up Toni your voice is getting annoying.Janet baby can we please go get you some help your not the same person I knew before I know Mike's death hurts but baby can you please stop taking in out on me and our unborn child.I'll do whatever you want just please calm down baby,you really wanna know what I want you to do huh she said getting my face smelling like weed and alcohol I want you to kill you and that dumb ass baby I sick of you and sick of it.Janet you don't mean that your just hurt let me hold you and help you ba- no Toni leave she said and she threw and beer bottle at me.Look at what you made me do you almost made me harm my precious child just leave me alone I can't be fixed I can't do this anymore leave me alone Toni.I'm beyond fucked up I can't be helped anymore Tone she said breaking down crying falling onto her knees crying in her hands.I got on mine and slightly picked her up since she has been avoiding eating to starve herself out.

I walked her up stare and put her on the counter as I ran her bath water then I stared stripping her clothes.I gently put her in the tub then I got in behind her I took the wash cloth and and turned her face around the was it she just sat there blankly while i cleaned her up.When Janet was sad or angry one thing cheered her up it was my singing she said it was like no other that nobody could come close to out singing me.So I starting singing to her you are my sunshine because it always made her happy.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please, don't take my sunshine away

I stared sing more of the song and she joined in with a love soft voice,I knew she was just hurt so I never took her words serious.She turned to me and put her hands on each side of my cheeks and looked me in my face and finished the song out.So please don't take my sunshine away,I looked at her and held her face the same way making our words overlap,Please don't take my sunshine away.I'm sorry Michele she said hugging my body tightly and rubbing my growing belly,I swear I didn't mean anything I said I love you baby I was just upset and so out of it I didn't mean to hurt you or hurt your feelings.I know but you half to keep yourself under control and I know you don't want the help but this personality disorder is getting the best of you I want you to go see somebody.Okay but for you and baby said laying down on my shoulder I'm sorry.That's the first time I've heard her say that in months since Mike's passing.

We got out the tub we dressed in matching sweats then we went down stairs to clean up all the class and put stuff back in order for the first time I'm weeks me and Janet are sleeping in the same bed.I feel better already knowing that she feels better about how I'm improving in suck I tiny amount of time we got in the bed together and I laid my head on Toni's chest,she just playing with my damp curls until I heard light cute snores coming from her I slowly drifted off.

Dream Sequence

Hey dunk Hey dunk I heard from a distant
Who's calling my name I said smiling looking at all the beautiful flowers their beauty reminded me of my baby.
It's me mike look over here he said I turned around and there he was I immediately broke down into tears and joy because after two years I'm finally seeing my brother.
Dunk I don't like the way you've been treating my Toni and the baby you know I see everything now don't you.
Yea mike I'm sorry I feel really bad about and I really want to make up to her but how can I when I have so many unsolved problems.
Think about what you want and what you want you know she wants you and you want her cause as your brother I would've been left you but she loves you J don't love her back at the wrong time...He said fading away that helped so many problems more than he know just him in my dreams is what really kept me from fully spazzing.
Dream Over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how did I do for my first chapter of my very first Joni book

Tell me more of what you wanna see/read

Bye guys kisses💕