Chapther 6

Janet's POV
After our massages and I took Toni out to eat I decided to take us to Dave and Busters number one because I wanted to have fun with her and number two we all know she's going to get hungry again but who cares and plus the little party for her is coming together it's like a gender reveal also so she'll be very happy and surprised to say the least,but as of right now she kept trying to beat me in basketball likes she's not five foot even and seven months pregnant it was really cute tho and I let her win the last round.

Baby I'm hungry I need food now she said walking up to me and sitting beside me I was watching her play some game that she's been at for the last four minutes.Cmon mamas let's get you some chicken tenders with extra fries how does that sound,Really good she said looking up at me smiling she was so cute after I got both of our food we sat a an both across from each other talking and occasionally staring at each other.

So how has Therapy been going babe Toni asked me sitting back chewing on the rest of her fries,I mean it's good you know making progress and learning how to keep my personality's under control and a few weeks back I had a dream with Mikey he really opened my eyes and I just wanted to tell you I love you so much you have been there since middle school and I am so blessed to have you Michelle.I got out of my side of the both and went to give J a hug and kiss on the cheek I know my baby has had it hard and I've always promised to stay by her side,Baby I love you just as much as you love me and I'm so proud of you.

After our heart to heart talk we stayed for another hour and to say I was tired was an understatement,J put the prizes she had won for me and the baby in the trunk and since we was only fifteen minutes from home we rode in silence well J did i ended up falling to sleep on her.

Come on Tone we're home wake up she said rubbing the side of my face,she helped me out the car and into the house we took off our shoes and headed upstairs to our room,once we reached the room we both stripped and put on lounging cloths and decided to watch a movie Toni chose a movie called the lovely bones and that movie had me pissed and me and toni ended up talking about it for an hour,we both decided to get up and cook dinner it was going on nine o'clock we decided on spaghetti,corn,fish and garlic bread a good ole southern meal.

I sat the table as Toni took the garlic bread out the oven and finished plating our food we said our grace and began digging in,We did that baby this really good Janet stated I wasn't to much focused on her but what was on my plate this baby has been making me so hungry lately food is literally my best friend right especially since I have found nothing the baby does like so that was really good for me because I've been craving everything,after we both finished up our plates we Janet cleaned the kitchen while I watched and occasionally was on my phone.

We made our way back up stairs and took a shower and put on lotions and everything else before bed then I slipped on my night gown and Janet slipped on her boxers and socks she's so weird for that like fr but I love her we cuddled up and I sparked a conversation,baby you know what this lil nightgown shii do to me that's why you pregnant in the first place Janet said as she was pushing up on me I just laughed and looked at her baby it's just a sleeping gown what's so sexy bout this I asked looking in her eyes,It bring out your natural state and you never wear and bra and underwear with this shii and now with you carrying my baby it make it look ten times better but you know you look beautiful in everything I started giggling and then pulled her into a kiss when i let go she looked at with those eyes so I took it upon my self to go into her boxers and stroke her oh yea did I mention I've been way more horny it's like my hormones are doubling this month but I'm all here for it.

B-Baby let go we have something important to do tomorrow Janet said struggling to not give into Toni,Come on Papa you know you want it she said taking her other hand and grabbing Janet's putting it under her night gown so she can feel her wetness,I could feel myself getting harder it started to hurt she was really seducing me right now,I know you feel how wet your pussy is would you be a good girl and take of mama please Papa she said kissing down my jawline she literally statred dripping down my fingers,Este coño está goteando para ti papá,mamá necestia una liberación(this pussy is dripping for you daddy,mama needs a release)she said smirking in my face how could I not give in now.

After three orgasms and being denied two of them Toni was out like a light and Janet was sitting there laughing she gave her self a pat on the back and falling to sleep cuddling with her baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you guys think

Yall it has been so long I'm so happy I decided to update cause this book actually isn't that bad maybe with a lil tweaking it but give me you guys feed back and as always kisses see you guys in the neck chapter❤️
Didn't proof read sorry for any errors