12. Actualization

Sapna smiled broadly: fir...

Flashback.....
.

Daya angrily: shut up your fucking mouth...understand or otherwise you better know what can I do...

Shivya gave him an angry glance and departed the place...

Daya closed his eyes frustratingly. He is so extensively pissed off due to dadi's behavior... what's the need of his child when she has already 4 grandchildren. Why she couldn't understand this small fact he can't become father.. neither he want to. He loves Sapna so much, mere thinking of bringing a surrogate for him is taking up his life, burning him into ashes. It's only Sapna who had a right on his child if she can't then it's better to not become a parent. But how on the earth he is going to tell this fuckin truth to granny...

His minds were occupied by these thoughts only, the anger which was forming in his heart. He is helpless. Damn...

All at once, he felt a hand resting in his waist. The touch was familiar to him but timing...no no never. It's not his birthday neither their anniversary. Then how he can feel this heaven touch. May be he need this person right now or might he is daydreaming. The probability are numerous but it's applicability is quite null.

He was busy in calculating and trying to understand all this fact until her melodious voice formed in his hear.

Dayaa...

Ohh god damn! He loved to hear  his name from her mouth... He turned his body surprisingly to saw her beautiful face. She was smiling as usual. He asked her.

Daya: tum yha kya kar rahi ho dream...

Sapna: excuse me..ye bhi koi tarika h baat karne ka...milti nhi hu to tadapte ho baat karne ke liye or abhi jab khadi hu to puchh rahe ki m yha kya kar rahi hu...okk mera ana pasand nhi aya to thik h m chali jati hu...

Daya: are..are ...sorry na...aj koi special day tha nhi or tum yha ayi to mujhe laga koi jarurari kaam hoga...

Sapna: hmm..you were sad na, to socha ki tumhare pass aa jau or...

His eyebrows turned upwards. He knew something is cooking up in her brain.

Daya: or...

Sapna sheepishly: let's make a deal...

Daya: like what?

Sapna: bring a girl and make love to her ...then I promise I'll be with you each and every second...

Daya yelled: Sapna...

Sapna: ahh! No need to shout at me...I'm not chicken-hearted and never going to scare you from you idiot...

Daya frustrated: look dream...I'm not going to full fill your bloody wish..so it's better to not talk about it.

Sapna angrily: okk then I'm not going to meet you ever. Hmm..

Daya yelled: dream..

Sapna: don't dare to scream at me, Dayanand Shetty. Or else consequences won't be good for you.

Daya: why the hell do you want me to move on.

Sapna: because it's right Mr. Shetty, try to understand, at least for dadi..please...

Daya: no...no...no...never...

Sapna: you have to...and if not then you better know what can I do...I can control everything mind, every nook and corner of your body, soul every fuckin thing Mr. Dayanand...

Daya irritatedly: Don't misuse power dream, it will only bring your harm.

Sapna: I won't if you will accept my proposal.