Chapter Three

We went to an all you can eat buffet. I ate until I couldn't eat anymore. After that we went sightseeing. I had my camera and took loads of shots. We got back to the hotel at about 6. I looked through my camera at the photos I took as Elena walked up to me. "What?" I said looking at the photos. "Can we go to the games room???" She asked with puppy dog eyes. I sighed, "okay" I said getting up. I grabbed some money just incase she wanted something. I left my shoes there and went down in my socks. We went to the games room and I sat down as Elena went to play. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my Instagram. I kept refreshing it even though no one was posting until I saw bars and melody's recent photo. It was a photo of Leondre's legs and shoes and the caption was "sitting in the games room!🎮' I looked at the floor on the photo and looked at the floor in real life. It was the same. I liked it and locked my phone. "Elena!" I shouted. She looked up from playing on the motorbike game. "Come here" I smirked. I unlocked my phone and showed her the photo. "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" She shouted. "Shhh" I whispered. "It means they might be here." I said quietly. "OH MY GOD MY FUTURE HUSBANDS ARE IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME!" She screamed as it went silent. I laughed, followed by everyone else laughing. "Do you want a drink?" I asked her. "Yes. Fruit juice pwease" she said trying to act cute. I went out of the games room and over to the bar. "Fruit juice and coke please" I said getting my money out. I could see brown, sparkly eyes staring at me in the corner of my eye. "What?" I smirked looking up at him. "Sorry you're just so beautiful." He said. I smirked while paying for the drinks. He was tall and handsome and had dark hair and smelt amazing. "Arn't you that Leondre guy my sisters obsessed with?" I asked, not realising how handsome he was in person. "Why yes I am." He said taking a sip of his drink. "My sisters gonna flip when she sees you" I smirked while picking up my drink. "Where is she?" He asked. "In the games room" I smirked, walking off to the games room.