Chapter 1

Cover by :- svftxsvnshine
❤💫 Dear ik , I asked about this cover like months ago , but I was doubting that should I publish this book so sorry sorry for delaying . Finally I decided this .

Starting my new sidneet fanfic , It's a short story with just 4 chapters and epilogue  . Hope that you shower your love the same way you did on my other books .

And also copyright is reserved by me

©️ 2022Ash

This book will be updated once a week !  Saturday

Tag your friends here 👉

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Let's start

PLEASE SPAM , THIS BOOK IS FREE FOR SPAMING .

Vaish - Avu where are you ?
Avu - Di I am in washroom
Vaish - arey yaar come fast , we just have two hours to make you get ready .
Avi ( in a faint Inaudible voice ) - hmm yes .

Avu came out .

After ½ an hour

Vaish - liner
              Eye shadow 👁
              Lipstick 💄
              Blush
Vaish - Done

Avu opened her eyes slowly and saw herself in mirror. She was indeed looking like an angel who came from the heaven .
Vaish *chuckling* - He is gonna be flat on you .

Avu nodded slightly , she didn't wanted to get married , but she did because of her mother .

After 1.5 hours

The groom arrived with full swag but he wasn't looking much happy . He was lost in his thoughts .

Groom's mother - Beta come down , where are you lost ? I am calling you since 5 mins

Groom climbed down the horse .

Pandit ji started chanting the mantras .
Pandit ji - vadhu ko Bulaya jaye

And the time came when our angel with vaish decended the stairs and came and sat in the mandap .

In a click of seconds the marriage came to an end .

Avu hugged her mom and then vaish and then abhi ( her jiju ) and then drove away with her husband .

In her journey to her new home .
In car ,
Avu ( hesitantly ) - What's your n..name ?
Groom - why you want to know ?

Avu didn't replied back and looked out of the window .
They reached his home .

After the rasams , avneet came in her not her, his not his even , their room and went in washroom . She changed her clothes , removed her makeup . She combed her hair , removed her jewelery.  She was wearing just a t-shirt and a pajama .
She came out of the washroom . Kept her jewelery box and clothes on the sofa kept there and slipped under the blanket and slept . The groom came drunk with a photograph in his hand and threw himself on the bed and slept .

Next morning 

Avneet woke up just to find her alone on the bed , she removed her few wedding bangles . She came out of the washroom , dried her hair with towel and then went downstairs to help her mother in-law.

That's all for today
Bye
Do vote and comment !¡