Chapter 2

Mother in law - beta did Siddharth came yesterday ?
Avu - aunty who is Siddharth?

( So Avneet is married to my crush , great 😂 )

Vibha - you don't know ur husband's name .
Avu - I am sorry aun..
Vibha - mom !?
Avu - I am sorry mom , Noone told me his name and I asked him in the car but he said he didn't wanted to tell .
Vibha - His name is Siddharth , Siddharth nigam and I am sorry from his side .

Avu nodded

Vibha - did he came yesterday ?
Avu ( embrassed ) - Mom actually I don't know as I slept after getting fresh .
Vibha - it's ok dear . You cook food today ok ?

Avu nodded

Vibha - And don't take stress ( lovingly caressed her hair )

Avu cooked the food , as it was her first rasoi
Siddharth came in the afternoon in his formal attire .

Sid ( sad and disappointed )  - Mom I lost a deal today . ( in a childish manner )

He forgot that he was married and Vibha aunty wasn't in the house too . Avneet was sitting in their bedroom watching YouTube!

Avneet came down the stairs listening his voice .

Sid - oh , wh....  oh I am married now

He chuckled

Avu - umm , it's okay . Don't be sad , Do better next time .
Sid - who are you to even say me this ?

He removed his coat and threw it on her face . Avu removed it slowly , tears brimmed in her eyes . Ofcourse she didn't liked the way he treated her .

Sid - And keep one thing in mind , I already love someone , so don't cross your limits .

Sid left from there to the guest room with a cold drink bottle and iPad

Avneet wiped her tears . Hanged his coat in the hanger and then in the closet . She cooked the dinner and set it on the dining table . Covered the utensils and went in her room .

At night
Vibha aunty came
She sat on the dining table . Sid too came out of the guest room and sat with her .

Vibha - Sid call her to eat dinner
Sid - no mom , she can come on her own if she want.
Vibha - I said now

Sid sighed and went to their room

Avneet was sobbing lightly holding a photograph .

Avu - I miss you * to the photograph *

Sid listened this . He opened the door . Avneet quickly hid the picture behind the pillow .

That's all for today
Bye
Do vote and comment !¡