Chapter 4 ( last )

Next day

Avu was searching that single photograph with tears in her eyes . She was crying like hell as that was the only last identity of him he left there .
Sid entered in the room just to see everything messed up and she was in a miserable condition .

Before he could speak

Avu *teary eyes * - Have you seen any photograph of small cute boy ? If you have then plz give me plz.
Sid - I don't know anything , and may I ask who that small boy is to you?
Avu - He was my best friend , he left the ci...

And she didn't continued

Sid - why you stopped ?
Avu - I don't wanna tell .

Sid holded her arms .

Sid - tell me na please
This was the first time ever Sid talked to her sweetly . Sid had Ray of hopes and he found his bestfriend again .

Avu - no sorry

And avneet left towards washroom .
Sid sighed and left for a meeting .

Avneet then opened his closet for checking the photograph . Eventually she saw her childhood photograph in his closet and then she searched more to only find that sid had only stolen the photograph that was with avneet . Avneet was confused that why he have her childhood photo .

In night
Sid came into the room after having dinner .

Avu- from where do you got this photograph ?
Sid ( shouting ) - why did you go through my closet ??
Avu - I am sorry for that But can you just let me know ?
Sid - straight no

Avu * mumbling but audible to Sid * - that's me in the photograph . I lost it when I was 9 . I mistakenly left it on my doorstep while leaving the city .

Sid * mumbling with tears * - And that's me in your picture , you were saying that day " I miss you " . You stolen my photograph on the annual function day and didn't even told me .
Both looked towards each other . They looked at each other first time directly in their eyes after marriage . They had a deep eyelock .

Sidneet * together * - I missed you maddoo .
Sidneet * together * - don't copy me

They both chuckled with wet tears .
They hugged each other tightly nd cried in their embrace and poured out that how lonely they felt when Sid left her and when he came back she already left .

The happy ending

Epilogue tomorrow !¡

That's all for today
Bye
Don't forget to vote and comment !