Lost

Gabrielle POV:

Last night it was just amazing!
I never really expected this since I saw the mothers of the dancers and the people of the city who are not very welcoming.
So it was a big surprise for me to see that the drag was really nice.

But I'm a little bit chocked because apparently they just have drag queen (mostly pageant queen) and no other type of drag.
It's just really weird for me because in France we have a very diverse scene. We have drag queen, drag king, drag queer, monster, gender fuck drag,...
So yeah, that was another surprise for me.

So today is Friday and I have nothing to do yet.
I was thinking of going for a little jog but it won't take me much time so I have to plan other things as well.
I miss my friends so much because I used to see them every day. They was clearly my family.

Unsurprisingly, I didn't miss my "real" family at all. I'm actually quite happy that I don't have to deal with them anymore.
It might sound rude, but believe me, I have my reasons.
So yeah, you could say I hate them.

Anyway! Let's talk about happier things ...
I TALKED WITH LAGANJA ESTRANJA !!!
Well I calm down.
BUT IT'S LAGANJA!
I'm really happy with it; also I met Krystal. She is really sweet and I think I can say that she is my best friend here. Well, also the only one I have but ... hey! Chill

With the passage of time, I received a message.
I opened my phone to see that it was the club from yesterday that wanted me to come back tonight if it was okay with me.
I just say that I am free tonight and that I really enjoy working with them.

So now we know what we're doing today I guess.
I hope I can stay a little longer without getting caught (about age) to be able to meet new people.

Still thinking about it, I go to the shower and get dressed for a run.
I just put on a very basic outfit and then grab my phone and headphones.

~.~

I've been running for about 30 minutes and I'm pretty proud of myself because I found a park. It is truly magnificent and huge.

In fact, maybe a little too huge because I don't know where to go at all.
I decide to stop to find my bearings but everything looks the exactly same if we don't count the fountain in front of me. Well, that doesn't help me much.

I look behind me but even with that I see that I cannot find my way back because of the intersections.

I finally decide to take my phone to call someone.
Okay so I only have two numbers from here. What a choice ... I have Krystal and Justin.
Well I guess we'll call Krystal even though I haven't talked to her much.

I call her but she don't picks up. Well.
That's great but I still don't know what I can do. I don't know if I can call Justin. He's not mean, but I only spoke to him professionally. And it is my teacher so... yeah.
But afterwards I am lost and unable to find myself so do I really have a choice.

bah goodbye my beautiful image hein...
I finally resolve to call Justin.
Fortunately, He answers after the third ring.

[Phone call:

-Justin: Hey, is it you Gab? What is going on?
-Yes it's me, sorry for bothering you but you are one of the two local number that I have on my phone and the other number didn't answer.
-Justin: It's okay but why are you calling?
-Okay I might or might not be lost...
-Justin: Where are you?
-I'm in a park in front of a Fontaine.
-Justin: All right, don't move, it's near my house, I'm coming to pick you up. ]

I was about to thanks him but he ended the call before I had the chance to did it.
Great.

He arrived about twenty minutes after our phone call and when he saw me he ran in my direction.
"But why were you alone like that? Where are your parents?" He yelled at me
"My parents weren't there and I needed to do some sport for my health. Thank you for coming" I answered him.
"Don't worry, just be more careful next time" he said "follow me, I will take you home" he then add.
"You know, you can just show me the direction" I said not wanting to bore him
"I'm here so I will take you home" Justin says, already walking to his car.

I follow him, almost running. It's really cool, but I'm a little stressed about the drive.
You know ... conversations ... you can't get away if you feel trapped ... yeah, basic stuff!

When we get to his car, I stop in front, not knowing what I was supposed to do.
"Come in" Justin is already yelling in the car.
I did what he told me to do and take the passenger seat.
"That's really nice to you, thanks" I smile to him "don't worry about it, where do you live?"
"I don't have the address but I am close to a super market"
"it didn't help us. Maybe you can come with me so that your parents come to pick you up at my place since you don't know the address"
"they're still in France. You can put me to the dance studio, I know how to come back to my house here" "Sounds like a plan" with that he start to drive.

"So you are alone?" He asks me "yes I am but that's just for a short time" I answer "If you need anything call me I don't want your death on my conscience if I hear that you tried to make food but instead created a fire"
"Nananaire" I stick my tongue out at him.

"We are at the dance studio, show me the direction of your house please" he collapsed his seriousness.
I show him the direction and quite quickly we are in front of my apartment. "Thank you for helping me"I start to detach myself "there is nothing! Have a good day" "thank you, you too".
I get out of the car and he leaves on his own. I watch him walk away.
When he's out of sight I finally come to myself and go up to my house.

It is 11 a.m. It's crazy how I really have nothing to do today. In addition, it is a Sunday so almost everything is closed.
For once I can't wait for classes to resume. Even if I missed classes lot, some of them are good. Some of them...

Anyway, I have so much time so I can cook, eh. Speaking of which, I'm going to have to find myself a new dealer in the area because this is really not going well here.
I mean... I can hold out as long as there is no resumption of classes but afterwards should not asked me to much.

Back on topic.
What can I eat for lunch? In real ratatouille it's cool. It takes time to do but quiet; it will be ready in two or three hours.