𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓼 {5} 16+

(16+)

*A few weeks later*

JK'S POV

I was sitting and studying at my table. Our math exam is in 2 days and I'm so nervous. TaeTae has been a great help. He helped me study so many times. He was very clingy at home and wouldn't let me out of his office at school.

It was night, we both had our dinner and we usually would cuddle or you know- make out. But since it's my exams I settled down to study.

I heard the door open and someone come in. TaeTae put a cup of hot cocoa on the table and pecked my forehead. "How's it going, baby boy?" he asked moving the hair out of my face. I sighed and rubbed my eyes "Not that well, I don't understand anything" I said.

"How about I help you" He said smirking. "How can you help me?" I said confused because I thought he only taught physics." I had to study math to become a teacher okay?" he said raising his eyebrows. "You can't make me understand anything, math is like a foreign language for me" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"How about for every sum you do right, you get a kiss" he said smirking. "I'm in" I said and cracked my knuckles.

After almost half an hour, I had gotten almost all questions right and got a small kiss for them .Some kisses were longer than others while others were just pecks .I enjoyed this game, it was the best one I've ever played.

"Ok, that's enough for today" TaeTae said and closed my book. "No, more "I said pouting. "No baby boy you need your sleep." He said and gave me a hand to get out of the chair. "No I don't " I yawned. "Yes you do" he said, picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my head on his chest.

"But I want more" I whined and he looked at me and said "Look, baby boy if you get good grades in this exam, TaeTae will reward you" he said smirking as he placed me on the bed and covering me with the sheets. He got in with me and hugged my waist nestling his face in the crook of my neck.

I drifted off to sleep in the arms of my husband.

Today was the day of my results and I was nervous. I had written the exam great but still I was scared as math was kinda my weak point. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
Suddenly the doors opened and Mrs. Choi came in with a bundle of answer sheets.

We got up to greet her and she sat down at her desk and said "I will read one by one". She began reading the marks and some sighs and most cheers were heard in the classroom.
She read until she stopped and looked at the class. "Lee Yuna" she called.
"Yes, Mrs. Choi" a voice said from the back of the classroom. I looked back and saw Yuna with her legs on the table and she was wearing shades. Shades? inside?

"Lee Yuna got 91 everyone applaud her" Mrs. Choi said smiling. I applauded but Jimin was secretly showing the middle finger to Mrs. Choi and I giggled.
"Park Jimin" She said looking around the classroom and her eyes landed on me and him.

"You got 95" Yesssss and most of the class applauded except Yuna who was glaring at Chim.
Jimin looked dumbfounded. Then he asked "Does that mean I passed? "
"Yes Jimin, not only did you pass the exam you one of the highest scores in the class" Mrs. Choi said and Chim looked like he was about to faint. "Holy,sh*it I passed" he said and his face broke out in a wide grin. "I thought I only wrote my name right" he said excited. "I thought that too" I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"And finally , Mr. Jungkook" I looked at the sound of my name being called and she said" You got the highest score in the class, 97" I'm sorry what? "Everyone applaud" she said with disgust.
Everyone except Yuna and her b*tches applauded. "I passed too" I whispered to Jimin.
"I know, unbelievable" he said shaking his head. I scoffed and he chuckled.