𝓜𝔂 𝓕𝓪𝓾𝓵𝓽 {6}

I woke up the next day blinded by the sunlight from my window. I looked to my side, hoping to see my incredibly sexy husband but disappointed to see a not very sexy pillow.

 I guess he left  for school to finish up work. I motivated myself to get out of bed. After  taking a quick shower and changing my clothes.  I went downstairs to the kitchen and was surprised to see Taehyung cooking. A meal cooking a meal ..nice.

 I thought he left already ?? I went up to him quietly and wrapped my hand around his waist. He was a bit startled. "Good morning,  baby boy" he said smiling and putting the pancakes onto a plate. 

Screw TaeTae's abs those pancakes look way more tasty.

I took a seat in front of TaeTae and started stuffing my mouth with pancakes. "Slow down baby , you'll choke" he said rubbing a hand on my back up and down. "I think you already have experience with that from last night" he smirked. I-

After we finished eating, he went and changed and I packed my bag.

''I'll take you to university today'' he said fixing his watch. ''But Taetae what if they see us together'', I said scared of what will happen. ''I'm taking you to school, end of discussion.'' he said and took his bag. ''Fine'' I said pouting and grabbed my bag locking the door.

The ride to Uni we talked about all kinds of things, including him saying that I look good almost  a million times and me blushing.

We reached and Tae found a spot which nobody could see and parked. I was getting out of the car, when he pulled me in and pecked my lips. "Bye, baby boy" he said caressing my face. "Bye TaeTae" I said and closed the door. 

I was walking to the gate when I saw Yuna approaching me. What does this b*tch want now??
She stopped in front of me and asked "Was that Mr. Kim's car?" how tf-
"No its not" I said clutching the strap of my bag. She raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms on her chest. "Then who's car is it?" None of your business-
"It's my hyung's car" I lied and kept walking without looking back.

I got into the building and looked around for a certain orange haired male. I found him eating a snicker's bar and ran to him. As soon as he saw me, he hid the chocolate bar behind him. Petty b*tch-  I went to him excited to say I lost my virginity but stopped myself when I realized I never told him about me and TaeTae. Oh no.. I went straight to him and said hi. 

"Hi, shorty" I said grinning. "How many times have I told you don't call me that , coconut head" he said angry. "Ok, sorry" I apologized.. " So any latest gossip I should know?" I asked leaning against my locker. "Oh yeah...Yoongi asked me on a  date last friday. It was amazing" he said dreamily. "Spill the tea, Chim" I said. While he was babbling about his date, I thought of ways to tell him that Tae loves me now. "Let's go to class now" he said taking my hand  and opening his water bottle. "By the way Chim, Tae and I are cool now". I said and he spit out the water in one second-

"B*tch what now-" he said his jaw on the floor. "And we slept together" I said and he almost fainted.

"The old man took your v-card?" he said and I narrowed my eyes at him.
"By bestie's not a virgin anymore?' he asked his eyes still wide. "No, shorty" In a second he glared at me and took my hand again taking me to class. "So tell me all about it" he said giggling.

After the classes in the lunch break, I was going to my locker to put my books back. Suddenly I got pulled into an empty classroom and I almost punched the person. Until Taehyung pinned me against the door and started sucking on my neck. I moaned and his hand went under my shirt. And for 10 minutes he wouldn't let me go . 

Yuna pov-

I was walking in the hallways, thinking about my soon to be boyfriend Mr. Kim. 

Sure he likes me, I know because he flirted with me and called me into his office. Then suddenly he kicked me out and a boy told me he called that sl*t boy Jungkook.