chapter 1 - weird feelings

things to know before you start reading:

- there will be smut, if you don't like then don't read any further :)

- i haven't read this story back so there will be mistakes

- relationship goes very fast

- i made all of this up at 2 am

- some of it probably dont make sense

-might be cringe to some people including me

anyways, hope you all like. i will be working on another story right away

I MADE A TIKTOK : @katsukismommy
please don't mind the username
————————

it was izukus third year in u.a. he was excited about training and everything that comes with it.

school was something he loved, since he can take his mind off of everything else and just focus on school.

it was a normal day of iidas robot arms, kaminaris jokes, minas excited energy, and katsukis insults.

izuku loved his classmates, and thought of them as his best friends.

uraraka walked up to him, smiling as usual. "deku-kun!" she exclaimed. katsuki gritted his teeth as she said that nickname he gave izuku. he only called izuku that! whatever.

izuku smiled back at her, "uraraka! how are you today?" he asked politely. she blushed slightly, "im doing great! you?"

he nodded, "i'm good! just trying to get this english assignment done. why does english have to be so hard!" he whined and looked back down at his paper. katsuki clicked his tongue, izuku hearing it and looking up at katsuki who was in the seat in front of him. katsuki turned in his chair, "deku, english is easy."

"for you! i suck at it." izuku groaned. "ha, of course you do." katsuki smirked.

izuku perked up, "kacchan? can you tutor me please?" he asked, putting his hands together in a praying motion. katsuki clicked his tongue once again, "you think i would tutor your dumbass?"

"but then we could hang out too!" izuku smiled brightly at him. katsuki looked away, feeling his stomach tingle. "tch, fine." he grumbled.

after two years, they got closer and closer everyday. they hung out more and never fought anymore, unless is was play fighting or training.

"after school in my dorm?" izuku asked, tilting his head. "nope, definitely not. i don't want all those all might figurines and posters staring into my soul while i work." katsuki snickered.

"you tell me that every time." izuku frowned playfully.

"you need to get over your all might obsession." katsuki rolled his eyes.

"don't act like you don't have one too!" izuku grinned at katsukis silence.

uraraka stood and just watched the interaction, knowing she needed to do it soon. she tapped izukus shoulder, "deku-kun, can i talk to you after school?" she asked, putting her hands behind her back and smiling. katsuki just scowled and scoffed at her, turning back around in his seat.

izuku looked up at uraraka, disregarding katsukis obvious dislike for her. "sorry uraraka, but me and kacchan are going to study and hang out." he said apologetically. she pouted slightly, "only a couple minutes after class!"

sighing, izuku agreed. she smiled and went to go sit down. katsuki turned his whole chair around this time, "tch, why does round face do this shit?" he propped his elbow on izukus desk and used his palm to hold his head up, glaring over at uraraka. "do what kacchan? i know you don't like her but shes nice!" izuku defended her.

"she obviously doesn't want us to hang out. shes trying to make you fuckin' hang out with her instead." katsuki grumbled quietly.

izuku pursed his lips, knowing katsuki was right. she always overheard there conversations somehow and tries to mess up their plans. izuku shook his head, "yeah, but shes my friend."

katsuki sighed, closing his eyes and folding his arm on izukus desk, resting his head there. "whatever." he muttered and slowly fell asleep. izuku smiled slightly as he stared at katsukis sleeping face. he was relaxed for once.

he reached out and ran his fingers through katsukis hair, marveling at how soft it was despite it looking spikey.

it was the end of the school day, izuku excited to hang out with katsuki. completely forgetting he needed to talk to uraraka. "ya ready nerd?" katsuki stood with his bag throw over his shoulder, hands shoved into his pockets. izuku stood with him and smiled, "yeah!"

they both walked to the dorms together, making it to katsukis dorm room. they stopped infront of his door, katsuki trying to find his key for it.

"deku-kun!" katsuki groaned loudly at the voice of uraraka, hoping they could avoid her.

izuku turned around and immediately apologized about forgetting to talk to her. uraraka smiled widely, "its ok deku-kun! i just have to tell you something," then she glanced at katsuki, "alone."

izuku glanced back at katsuki smiling, "its ok kacchan, ill be back in a little." katsuki scoffed and nodded, unlocking his dorm before slamming it shut to indicate that he was angry and annoyed. izuku sighed at that.

uraraka took izukus hand, guiding him to her room. she closed the door behind them, letting go of his hand.

"what is it you need to tell me, uraraka?" izuku asked.

"i-i.." she blushed.

"i like you deku-kun, and i was hoping for you to be my boyfriend!"

izuku blinked, flushing red. he was blushing because he just got asked out for the first time, and he was slightly embarrassed. "oh.." he muttered.

uraraka panicked, "d-do you not like me back?!"

izuku then started to panick as well, "no no, thats not it! well— ah! ok ok, i will be willing to try it out with you.." izuku answered, for some reason he didn't feel happy, or excited. he felt a weird to think he was going to be going out with his friend.

uraraka smiled widely, flinging her arms around him. "deku-kun! thank you! how about we go see a movie tomorrow!" she said excitedly, pulling out of the hug. izuku chuckled nervously, "u-uhm, sure!"

"i have to go see kacchan now though, ill see you later!" and with that izuku rushed out of her room.

1042 words (unedited)

i have the whole story written already, do i post all of it at once? sorry, i've never written a whole story and not published as i go :)