Chapter 10

Hey guys! It's time to wrap things up. Who will win and will there be a price to pay in the final stand? Let's find out...

.

.

.

.

FZZT/BZZT!

.

.

.

GURGLE~

.

.

.

KA-SHACK!

"GASP!"

As if a jolt of lightning runs through, the girl sits up, breathless and trembling.

"Huff-huff...huff...cough..."

Bong!

When trying to gain her balance, her hand touches something cold and solid. She finds herself in a giant, green forcefield inside a rundown building with no ceiling.

"Good evening, miss Jones."

Ginger sees the trio, with Titus kneeling in front of her.

"Where are we?"

"That's not important."

SNAP!

THUD/URGH!

Out of the shadows, Hun, Sid, Tsoi, and Fong pull on ropes, forcing the tied-up terrapins down on their knees.

"Ginger/Autumn!"

"Guys..."

BONG/NGH!

Shang bangs his hammer on the forcefield, causing Ginger to fall back.

"Leave her alone!"

WHACK!

"Quiet you."

"Hey! Keep yer hands off my bro, Hun!"

WHIRR~

That's when Titus displays the gloves on his hands.

"Marvelous, isn't it," Titus praises, "all you have to do is think of what you desire, and it becomes a reality."

"Like a genie granting wishes?"

"More than that, orange one...power like nothing you've ever seen."

"The Shawls of Life don't belong to you or anyone," Ginger warns.

"Shawls of Life?"

"A village deep within the mountains of Asia were starving and constantly threatened by raiders. One day, the gods heard their prayers. They forged these gloves that would give them the ability to do anything. In exchange, they seal the artifact away, only to use them if another crisis threatens their lands."

"And who do you suppose had the honor of guarding it?"

"...The Zarina's."

"Until their ancestors decided it was too dangerous to use. So, they buried it deep within the earth." 

"So, stealing those artifacts was never part of the plan, was it?"

"That was just a side-job."

"We have to fund our organization somehow."