Episode Two, Part One

I rolled over and slowly started opening my eyes, the sun was peering through my window, creating rays of light to be shown in my room. After the whole compass situation Kie decided to sleep over. We both didn't even change before we fell onto my bed and fell asleep. I shook her lightly, "Kiki, wake up." I said as she started opening her eyes. She yawned and turned over, "It's like 9 in the morning." She said as she buried her head in the pillow. I shook my head and sat up, swinging my legs over my bed and stood up. "Kie, it's like 11." I said as I walked to my dresser and started sifting through my clothes.

Kie sat up quickly once she heard the time, her curly brown hair laid messily on her head. I laughed as I looked at her tired eyes, "Which blue shirt were you talking about again?" I asked as I was now sitting on my wooden floor, my bikini I was wearing from last night was now completely dry. She smiled and stood up, "The one with the planet on it." I squinted my eyes at her and shook my head, confused. I looked in my drawer once more as I found a dark blue tee with a sun printed on the front. I grabbed it and showed it to her, "Do you mean this one?" I asked as I threw it to her.

She caught it and quickly smiled, "That's the one." She said as she placed the shirt on the bed and walked over to where I was and opened a drawer above me, taking out a pair of black shorts. I stood up and looked around my room for the coffee brown Hawaii sweatshirt. Kie was putting on one of my bikini tops when she threw something at me, "Here." She said as she grabbed her shirt from the bed and put it on. I smiled gratefully, "How did you know?" I asked as I hugged the sweatshirt close to me.

She smiled and lifted her shoulders, "Lucky guess." I smirked and shook my head as I grabbed a new black bikini top and paired it with black bottoms. I grabbed ripped denim shorts and put them on over my bottoms as I did the same with my sweatshirt. Kie was putting on her shorts when she looked at me, "So how are you feeling?" She asked as she finally got the shorts over her feet and jumped up. I smiled, "Fine, considering everything." I said as I looked at her and then walked to my desk and grabbed my hair brush.

She frowned as she sat down on my bed, I could see her concerned face from my desk mirror, "Are you sure? We haven't really gotten a chance to really talk about it without any of the boys around. John B kinda took my spot in your bed the past few months." She said as she laughed a little and stared at me. I closed my eyes softly, I opened them and began brushing my hair, "I mean there isn't much to discuss. I miss him a lot but I don't really have answers so it's almost like I can't move on. But I'm truly fine, I've been for a few weeks now." I said as I turned around once, smiled at her and then turned back around tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and then passed the brush to her.

She caught the brush and began brushing her own hair, "Saige, JJ and John B always say that you're always in your room staring at the ceiling, sleeping, or nowhere to be found. I'm here for you and JJ, I think he is being so persistent because he misses you." She said as she grabbed her hair tie off her wrist and tied her hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my deodorant and put some on and then looked at her, "JJ has never missed me and I seriously am fine. Anyways, what was that stunt you pulled last night?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at her. She smiled, "I- I don't know, I wanted him to be safe." She said as she started to blush and stood up, walking over to my door and grabbed her sandals.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh right, you really just wanted him to be safe." I said as I went up to her and poked her waist. She laughed, "Yes I did. And don't think no one heard JJ whisper to you on the boat, 'I can't risk you getting hurt.'" she mimicked JJ's voice as she walked over to me and whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Get out of here, he's like my brother." I said as I grabbed a pillow from my bed and threw it at her. She scoffed and shook her head at me and then picked up her phone, "Shit." She said as she grabbed her backpack off my floor and opened my door. I squinted my eyes and quickly put on my flip flops and followed her, "Kie, what's up?" I asked as I stopped her in the living room, "My dad. He needs me at the Wreck ever since the hurricane we've been short staffed. He also wanted me to tell you that whenever you wanted to grab a shift to text him." I nodded and grabbed her water bottle out of her bag and walked over to the kitchen, opened the fridge and poured her some water from the pitcher.