Beginning Note

Welcome to my new book 'Last Christmas'

The first chapter is going to be posted December 3rd and there will be pretty much daily posts until 20th-25th December which is where I aim to end it, though it may be slightly after that depending on how fast I write.

As suggested by the title it is going to be set at Christmas time, running through from the 19th December to the 26th.

Although it is a very short amount of time, I can promise you now that the connection the characters of Clay and George will form through the time period  will be similar if not the same as a fanfiction set over a long period of time. This is because it's based off of the idea of soulmates and everyone having that 'someone special', creating instant bonds.

This book is going to be a lot of fluff, however, it will also contain a decent bit of angst

In my opinion, the writing and effort I've put into this book is more than any of the others, and I'd appreciate it if you would support it by voting.

DISCLAIMER: The songs that are mentioned throughout are all from modern day, even though they might not have existed when some of this book is set!

Anyway, if you're waiting for the first chapter, add this to your library and if it's already begun, enjoy reading.

-Ali (: