Chapter 3

I started my training today with the ronin they taught me weapon skills. They taught me archery, martial arts, sword skills, staff skills, and defensive and offensive skills. They showed me things only known to them like the metal smiths tools were made of dragon bone. I quickly rose up to the samurai level learning skills like dual wielding katanas, combat on horse back, and how to cook ancient recipes. They took me in as there own treated me like I was one of them. The little girl Yusong Wu looked at me as her dad who she had only been told stories of. Her mom became my girlfriend and it had already been a month in the village.

The clown paint on my face still wont come off but the rest of the clown costume came off the nose and the colorful hair. The medicine was working but wasn't taking away the curse I knew soon I would have to face my fears I would have to fight my nightmares. I will become the samurai clown who was once known as Koro a regular college student with a Toyota trueno. If I slay this demon monster I will become the most powerful samurai capable of killing anything. I must stay in control of myself so I do not become Biggums.

Two months in the village already I've talked to the elders about what I'm going to do. I told them I'm going to take the sacred katana and use it to protect the world or die trying. I told them if I do not come back that I want them to take car a Yusong Wu no matter what. I went home to see my girlfriend and her daughter who has now become my daughter too. I told her mom about what I was heading out to do I told her I wasn't going alone my best friend who the called the quiet one will be attending with me. The quiet one is a skilled assassin barely age 17 but trained since birth.

Me and the quiet one practice together and got stronger. We were planing to head out on the new moon cycle. That way we will know how many days it's been. Just three weeks till the next moon cycle when we head out. I went home after a long day of training and started listening to the song just the two of us. I started dancing with my daughter and having fun knowing it might be the last time. My girlfriend came in and started laughing at us thinking it was funny. She joined in the little party smiling and giggling. No sad thoughts only happy for the rest of the day I said.