Chapter 6

It is now time to fight I said to the demon clown. He laughed and said so be it. The quiet one said something to faint but still audible. He said if I shall die tonight let my soul rest in the gates of my culture. I told him he will not die as long I'm alive. One thing I hadn't told to anyone is my power or ability of silence. Everyone said I talked to much growing up I only did it to hide the fact of my power. My parents didn't want me using the power knowing that my silence caused pain for those around me.

The clown then realized who I am. He said that he cursed me so I didn't have go through what he saw as pain. I told him it wasn't pain I had became popular I was liked by people and I had friends. He didn't understand it he didn't know how it was possible. I explained to him that weaknesses make you stronger not weaker. He told us his back story saying how he had gone through the same problems but never used it for good. He wanted to seek vengeance on those with the problems he had and the ones who treated him wrong.

I got tired of his lies and drew my sword from its hilt. He got scared noticing the blade wasn't a normal katana. We asked where I got that sword frightened by it. I started laughing he was such a joke frightened by a simple ancient katana. Then he told me that that katana was the one they used to kill him so many lifetimes ago. I told him this time it will finish you forever. The quiet one was surprised by my anger knowing what was about to happen. I told the clown to get ready for what was about to happen.

I chose to put my sword back in its hilt so I could put more energy into it. He was surprised and quickly attacked I drew it again this time faster and stronger splitting his blade in two. He quickly went for another strike this one twice as strong but I blocked it. He kept swinging rapidly over and over again until I dodged it and kicked him in his head. He started bleeding not a lot but just enough to get some poison in his cut. I grabbed my vile of poison and splashed it on him only for him to dodge it.

I kept blocking his strikes until I signaled to the quiet one throw the kunai. He through it at the back of the clowns neck only for it to miss. He kept throwing them missing each and every one. The clown knew when to dodge it too as if he could see everything. I finally destroyed his sword completely and asked if he wanted a honorable death. Although he didn't deserve it I gave it to him. I gave him the small blade for him to stab through his heart and took the ancient katana and swiftly sliced through his neck killing him completely.