13

Win walked the path that separated him from the hospital in record time. He had no idea what happened to Bright, and could only imagine the worst. He could not bear it if he lost him under these conditions.

Fortunately, a nurse on duty quickly informed him that Bright was no longer in danger. He had been found unconscious after drinking too much alcohol, but he was safe now that the alcohol had been removed from his body. The nurse led him to his room. Win was struggling to get close to Bright. To see him lying down, unconscious on this hospital bed, was crushing his heart. He knew that if Bright was here, it was because of him.

"He should still sleep a few hours. You can stay with him if you want" the nurse ask Win

"Are you sure he's safe?" Win asked the nurse worriedly

"There's always a risk that there will be a complications, but he's a healthy young man, he should recover quickly," She said before leaving Win alone.

Bright shared the same room with another patient. Only thin curtains separated them from each other. Win approached Bright slowly. He was almost afraid to wake him up by walking to him too quickly. He pulled the curtain behind him and sat next to the bed.

Bright is asleep, but Win couldn't help but feel a heavy heart looking at him. It had been three weeks since he hoped to see Bright again, and although he would have preferred it to be in better condition, he wanted to take advantage of this chance to stay with him. So he tenderly grabbed Bright's hand and squeezed it between his fingers. He put his hand on his mouth to press a light kiss on Bright knuckles.

Win spent the next ten minutes staring at Bright's face. He loved watching him sleep. It was something he had discovered very recently, he loved Bright's eyebrows moving to the rhythm of his dreams, and he loved being able to watch each of the freckles that dotted his skin at leisure. His contemplation was interrupted by the ringing of his phone.

It was Sammy again. Contrary to what he had promised, he had not yet taken the time to contact her about Bright's condition...

"Sorry Sammy, I just got to the hospital, Bright is fine. He had his stomach drained to get rid of all the alcohol he drank. They are waiting for him to wake up now, "he explained in one breath.

"Thank God ... I'll call Mike to come there"

"No" Win hurredly stop Sammy

"What?" Sammy asked

.............

"Win?"

" Please, wait a bit before telling him"

Win asked shyly. Win bit his lower lip, he knew it was not fair, that he should have been told Mike and Bright family quickly, but he wanted to enjoy these moments alone with Bright.

"Okay ... I should be able to arrive in an hour. I'll call him then," Sammy said before adding.

" I don’t want Mike to think we were trying to hide Bright's condition from him" Sammy said

" Since when do you care what that moron thinks?" Win asked

"Watch yourself " she growled before hanging up.

Win was lost. He didn’t know if he wanted Bright to wake up, or if he would rather he was still a bit unconscious so he could selfishly enjoy him a little longer time with bright. He stayed beside Bright staring at him and holding his hand until Sammy arrived in the room.

Win got up, and walked away from Bright as soon as his sister returned to the room. Sammy smiled as she saw the redness rise to her brother cheeks.

" I warned Mike before coming in. He should not take to long to arrive, "she warned, putting her bag on the floor where Win was sitting

Win tried to hide his embarrassment, and nervously ran a hand through his hair.

"

I'll go before he gets here," Win said as he left the room, giving one last look at Bright face.

Bright started to wake up. The room was invaded by discussions and by the light of the sun's rays which passed through those closed eyelids. The first thing he noticed, even before opening his eyes, was fimiliar scent of perfume. This particular fragrance, the smell of Win.

Bright felt his heart speed up. He had not seen him again for three weeks, and suffered terribly. He drowned himself into alcohol to hope he could forget about Win for a moment. But nothing had worked, even drunk, Wins image haunted him.

"Win " He whispered as he opened his eyes.

" Bright Are you awake?" Sammy immediately asked worriedly before Mike could catch Win name from Bright mouth

Bright scanned the room quickly as soon as those eyes were used to the ambient light.

W

in was not there. Mike were also sitting next to him in what appeared to be a hospital room. And First was a little further back against a wall.

" It's okay? How are you feeling? " Sammy asked

"I am all right," Bright grumbled, trying to get up. Bright put his hand to his throat, which hurt.

"Do you want to drink something?" Mike asked.

Bright nodded painfully. he felt like the room was moving around him.

"I'll go get him something to drink," Mike said as he left the room with First

"Where I am?" Bright asked

"At the hospital. After First came back from his supermarket to drop some items, he saw you fallen in his living room, and you were unconscious so he called an ambulance" Sammy' inform Bright.

... "Sammy"...

He know she is angry, but she was the person to contact in case of emergency First thought. So he called Sammy and asked her that he will be sending Bright to hospital.

Bright looked down. He wanted to ask if Win was there, but he had no reason to do so. However, he was sure, Win had come to this room. He could still smell his perfume in the air and the warmth of his hand against his.

Please vote and comment dear Readers 💜