Imagine One

I'm so ready to go home . Its only 4th period I'm already bored as fuck .

I'm sitting in Mr. Smiths 12th grade science class at the last table in the 3rd row. Out the corner of my eye , I keep seeing Prince turn around and look at me .

I looked up from my notebook and smiled at him . He bit his lips and turned back around . I don't know what that boys problem is ?

" Okay class . I'll be right back . You may talk while I'm gone , but do NOT leave this class " Mr. Smith said .

You closed your notebook and took your phone out . You clicked on the 'Twitter' app and checked your couple of mentions .

" Wussup YN ? " Prince asked as he sat next to you .

" Nothing , praying the bell rings before Smith comes back . " you answered .

" How about we just get outta here ? " he asked you

" No , he just said don't leave . & plus I can't get in anymore trouble , and neither can you ...."

" So , the bell is about to ring anyway and its free period next period . We could , you know ..." he started to lean in near your ear .

" We could what ? " you asked knowing exactly what he was talking about .

" You know , what we do on a daily basis .......storage room over the gym ? " he winked as he got up & walked out of the class .

" Ughhh , he always does this to me " you laughed . You grabbed your bag and left the class " . You headed towards the gym . Luckily it was empty . You walked behind the bleachers and up the narrow stairs that led to the un-used storage room .

You slowly opened the door to see Princeton leaned up against one of the desks , texting .

" Who you textin ? " You stood next to him & looked at his phone .

" Nobody ...why you worried ? " he smirked

" Oh , I'm not . I just asked a question " you rolled your eyes .

" You know I love you " he wrapped his hands around you and kissed your next . He knew what he was doing ; turning you on . He brought his hands down to you butt and squeezed it . You bit your bottom lip , then licked your top .

He continued to kiss on your neck causing you to let out soft moans . You moved your hands under his shirt and rubbed his chest , feeling his biceps . You pulled his shirt over his head and threw it across the small room . You kissed him on his lips and removed your shirt as well . You pulled your shorts down over your heels

You were now only in your panties and bra . He admired your gorgeous body then he sat you on the desk . You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him closer to you . You kissed his neck , up to his ear and whispered in it .

" Fuck me . " you whispered seductively .

You didn't have to tell him twice because he immediately pulled his pants off . He unstrapped your bra and let it fall to the floor . He lifted your leg up a moved your panties to the side as he stuck his two middle fingers in you causing you to arch your back . He moved his fingers in and out of you in a quick motion making you moan . You moved your hips in circles and threw your head back .

He removed his fingers & and before you even had the time to breathe out you felt the tip of his dick tease your clit .

" Come on , please ! You already got me started " you whined .

He crashed into you hard , catching you off guard . You tighten your grip on his neck and pulled him closer to you . He thrusted in and out you causing you to almost slide off the wet desk .

" Wooooooo " You laughed

He smiled and continued . The bell rung as you heard people ou crowd into the gym .

" Shit . " he said .

" Dammit " You quickly put on your shorts and your , forgetting your panties . You threw them in your bag as you straightened your hair up .

" How we gone do this without everybody seeing ? " you asked nervously

" I don't know . Just act natural and try to blend in . "

You both walked down the stairs and peeked around the corner . You continued out the gym and ran into Mr. Smith .

" Where were you two ? " he asked

" Uh - uh ...." you stuttered .

" We were in the gym " Prince said

" I just left the gym . I went to the vending machine .... " he said .

You both were silent .

" And do you know there is a thong hanging out of your bag ? " he asked confused .

" Ooops ..." you managed to say

" Both of you come with me ! "

..........................................................................................................