Imagine Three

Prince …

I glanced at the time for the umpteenth occasion that night. Her plane landed at eight, where is she? I thought practically, taking note that it was almost nine-thirty. Y/N had gone on one of her many business trips for almost two weeks, and I was dying to see her again.

Just when I began to wonder if she’d made any stops on the way home, I received a text from her:

Be home in five minutes. Had to pick up some “things” ;)

"Well sh-t," I muttered, amused and anticipating what she had in mind. He feeling of want must have been mutual. If we could barely go a damn day without gettin’ it in, I wondered what the impact of several weeks would have on us.

That question was soon to be answered. The lock on the door of our large apartment sounded, and the shuffle of heels against the floor prove her arrival. I was already out of the bedroom before she could set her purse on the front table. When she looked up at me, her eyes were dark with lust, and I briefly wondered if she missed me more than I thought.

When she took off her plaid business jacket, she didn’t bother placing it on the back of one of the kitchen chairs like she usually did. Instead, she tossed one it behind her, and in a flash she was in front of me, her fingers clawing at my shirt as her lips began to attack mine.

I grabbed her into my arms, lifting her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her hand clutched at my hair as I walked us inside our room, dropping us both onto the bed.

Her tongue danced across mine as my hands ran down her assets, reaching the cream buttons of her blouse. I plucked them loose, showcasing her lacy, obsidian bra that was soon to be removed from both of our cognizance.

I broke my lips away from hers to kiss the swell of her ample chest. I heard her moan when I bit each of her nipples lightly through her brassiere. I reached under her back to unclip the boundary, slipping it teasingly to the side and went to work on the removal of her skirt and panties.

"How ‘bout we go take this to the shower?" I murmured against lips, which she smiled against in agreement.

We made our way into the bathroom, cutting on the steaming water. Y/N went ahead of me, her bottom lip clenched between her teeth in anticipated content. I removed my clothing, stepping from out of my pants as I joined her in the hot shower.

She took no time in reconnecting my lips with hers, running her damp fingers through my wetted hair. I trailed my kisses down to neck, sucking on the spot lightly.

"I want you now, Jacob," Y/N whispered, moaning softly when I bit at her skin. "I want you inside me now."

I grabbed at the back of legs, hoisting her up against the glass interior of the shower. She released a stuttered sigh as I set her on top of my erected manhood. She ran her hands up and down my chest, all the while moaning and telling me to go faster and deeper.

For what seemed like hours, we went at it as if to make up for the loss time. I held her in different positions, my favorite being when I lifted her her leg and hit from behind. That was when she screamed the most.

I gave her backside a sharp slap, making her hiss from the contact. Even after she released of her cream, she turned back and looked at me and commanded, “Keep going.”

We didn’t even need the “things” she was talking about.

;)

*Requested*

Sorry if this one’s kinda … bleh. It was supposed to be a threesome between Prince, Y/N and Roc, but yeah … that wasn’t gon’ work for this imagine lol