4

Today again Tae and Kook were late but surprisingly they were not the only one. Even Jimin and Yoongi were late. J-Hope was kind of pissed so he just left for the studio alone, while Namjoon and Jin waited for them.

"You are taking forever" Rm. "I also should have left with Hobi" Jin said annoyedly.
Then suddenly Tae and Jk came out of the room all smiling. But what Namjoon noticed was their interlocked hands. When they noticed what RM is staring at they left their hand immediately which just made them more suspicious.
"Sorry, and I really meant it. It will not happen again" Jk said making puppy eyes towards Jin, after all he is the softest. "Let us leave" Tae. "Wait Suga and Jimin are still not here" Rm.
"What! Where are they? They never had been late. At least not Jimin" Jk. Now everyone was looking at Jk strangely. Even Tae, because of his sudden outburst of so much questions. "I mean.." "We are here" Jimin came out of the room while still wearing one of the shoe. Diverting everyone's attention from Jk to him. Suga was just behind him. "Oh god Jimin believe me if you guys would have taken even a single more minute than I would have barged in" Jin. "Hihihi" Jimin giggled while Jin was glaring at him playfully. "What took you guys this much time"? This time it was Tae who asked being a bit annoyed and Jk noticed it, even Yoongi noticed it. "No more questions, you can talk in van all you want but right now, we are running out of time" Rm said nonchalantly. And everyone nodded and went out of the dorm towards the van.

At studio
When everyone reached their they met only with J-hope who was all sweaty and god Yoongi had to pinch himself not to gawk at him.
He was looking so sinister in his eyes.
"For whom and why he is even straight" Yoongi thought to himself.
"Oh hey guys" Hoseok was panting when he greeted everyone and was on floor. Yoongi groaned internally.
"Hii Hobi" Jimin "Hii" Jin "hello Hyung" both Jk and Tae "Hii" Rm. When Hope noticed that Suga hadn't greeted him back he looked towards him and found him looking to him intensely. Hope blushed and fake coughed which brought Yoongi out of his trance.
"Oh, Hii Hii Hope" Yoongi said totally flushed with embarrassment, knowing J Hope has caught him staring. "Where is sir" Jin asked. "Oh, actually... we are getting a new choreographer for our new song although he will be temporary. Only for this song and I think he is late?" Hope said last sentence as a question. "On his first day" Jin said kind of irritated "why no one could be on time."
"Relax Hyung, I think he must be in the office. No one would like to be late on his first day of work and ruin his reputation without actually making it." Rm reasoned. And he was totally right, just after 5min. a man entered the studio who was in his mid 30 and was tall, and quite handsome. He introduced himself as Tuan and told them that he is their new choreographer. They all greeted him one by one but when Jimin greeted him he started blabbering about how much good he is and how good looking, cute, charming and handsome he is and also was not leaving his hand which was now being quite annoying. No not for Jimin or for anyone but for the two secret lovers.

Tae and Jk was looking at their hands with fire in their eyes. But now even Jimin was feeling a bit uncomfortable so he tried to took his hand out of the Tuan's grip which Tae noticed.
"I think you should let his hand go Tuan" Tae said with a straight face and serious voice which was very noticeable. "Oh, I am really sorry Jiminshi if I made you feel uncomfortable but I was just too excited to meet you personally and now you all are in front of me, it's really a big deal for me." "It's totally fine Tuan" Jimin said with a smile. And than he also looked towards Tae and gave him his eye smile, it was like he was telling him thank you from his eyes. Tae of course returned it.
Jk was looking all these smiles with a slight jealousy, first because he was furious about all that Tuan thing and he didn't find Tuan even a bit good even he felt he was a bit creepy because of the way he was constantly steeling glances towards Jimin and second, the most common reason- Tae is his boyfriend and I mean 'his' so of course he will feel jealous of Jimin. But he can't get that why he was having two reasons and why the second reason was not the first reason. Even why there was even a reason related to Jimin and Tuan.
"So let us start" Tuan said. "Wait, what about what we learned yesterday" Yoongi asked. "We have to start from starting as I don't know what your last choreographer was up to and from what I got to knew you guys actually not had started the new song so I don't think there will be a problem" Tuan. Everyone nodded agreeing to him. "Yeah it was really hard so maybe you will go easy on us" Jin said. "Oh, I am not gonna go easy in any way" he said while eying Jimin but no one noticed but still his comment made Tae and Jk grit their teeth because of earlier events.

The day went by by just discussing and planning. And after some time they left. When they were at van everyone was talking about Tuan that how he is great at his work and also it was discussed that everyone is going to sleep at their allotted rooms so that no one will be late. Tae and Jk were sulking but no one cared. When they were at their dorm, Jin prepared the dinner in which Jimin and RM helped him.

"Jimin, did you guys fought over something again" Jin "who?" Jimin was confused about what Jin was talking. "Nothing, Jin was talking about you and Yoongi. You guys didn't talk much after coming back" RM "no we all are just tired and it's not like we always talk but yeah we always diss each other and that's what I like about him, he never take things too seriously although he looks like he will murder me" Jimin said laughing. Jin was confused that why RM changed the subject because he knew that Namjoon knew what he was going to ask about but he decided to ask him later and maybe he could also use it as an excuse to talk with him alone later.

 Jin was confused that why RM changed the subject because he knew that Namjoon knew what he was going to ask about but he decided to ask him later and maybe he could also use it as an excuse to talk with him alone later

Finally a sope moment and I want you to know that as taekook are in a relationship so it will be common to have jealousy against each other and over each other until all three V, Jk and Jimin don't come together.
Don't forget to leave comments and don't need to wait much as soon there will be namjin moments very soon