8.

"What the fuck"Jimin.
All the three maknaes came together at dorm.
Well.. not exactly, because Jimin came first and directly left for Jin and Hope's room. While the other two maknaes were fidgeting with their fingers and were giving each other worried looks. They should thank god because no one was at hall to see the obvious state of the maknaes.

Tae and Jk left for Jk room quickly as they thought that they will find Jimin there, but as the room was locked they got to know that he was not in the room.

In Jin and Hope's room
Jimin was cuddled b/w Jin and Hope who really wanted to know what happened exactly because it was related to taekook that was for sure but right now they were happy that Jimin was relaxing and they don't want him to think about whatever it was and be sad again. So they passed knowing looks to each other and remained silent.
After some time Jimin fell asleep and Jimin decided to not wake him up for dinner.

On the other hand both Tae and Jk knew that they have to talk to Jimin but alone. They can't talk with him in front of their hyungs. So they decided that they will talk to him after dinner when he will return to his and Jk room to sleep.

At dining table
"Where is Jimin" Rm. "He is sleeping" Hope. "Don't he want to eat" Jk " and is he going to sleep with you" "well yeah so you don't need to ask him to sleep in another room so that you could spend time with Tae 'alone'" Hope said, now with anger and sarcasm clear in his voice. "Hyung why are you acting like we did something wrong" Tae felt anger inside him, not exactly directing towards Hope. He was trying to defend them like a guilty person do when he feel wrong but don't accept.
"Oh you did nothing wrong Taehyung, actually it is our fault that Jimin cried himself to sleep". The argument was heating up and Rm just wanted to disappear but he can't, so he did what he should be doing as a leader.
"Please guys this is not the time, I think we should eat and go to our rooms" Rm. "Well I don't know that why he went to sleep 'crying' but it's not my fucking fault if your little friend is too emotional" Tae said while emphasising the word crying. "My friend— my friend? Wasn't you the one who was always like my soulmate and my best friend so now what happened, is kook that good" it was pure anger, Hope never even could think of saying something like that to Jk , forget Jk he can't talk like that to anyone, but again although he also feel sometimes jealous of Jimin but he loves him more then his mere jealousy because of his 'wavering feeling' and it really broke his heart when he earlier saw the younger. "I.. I didn't mean like that" everyone was silent for seconds and Rm was just confused that why rather than him no one is trying to stop them. "Well you know what hyung , I am actually better than Jimin, at least I don't cry over small things and don't cling to others, and don't act pathetic" again a statement out of pure anger which came out of Jk. He was having tears in his eyes. He was disappointed on his hyung. And believe me this all was happening because of lack of communication between them. "And I can ask the same question to you, is Jimin that good, 'on bed' ? Jk said pissed, angry, disappointed and what not.
"Jimin" suddenly Suga said and everyone looked towards the door where Jimin was standing. Holding his tears in his eyes . It felt like he just don't want to prove Jk right that he is a crying baby.
A rush of guilt was felt by all the other 6. Because it was true that Tae, Jk, and Hope were the one who were arguing but it was also true that other didn't do anything to stop them. Rm did but to no vail. And Jin and Suga maybe wanted this to happen. No not the part where Jimin heard them, but they wanted to confront the two youngers because they were unintentionally hurting the third maknae.

Flashback at studio
"What the fuck" Jimin. After listening to Jimin's voice they both pulled out of their make out session and hurriedly done their pants(boxers were already on). "Jimin , what are you doing here" Tae was the first to ask. Jimin was shocked but more than that he was hurt. He always knew that he likes the youngest and was confused about his and Tae's relation. Now everything was clear to him. He is not a fool to not understand why he was asked to sleep with Suga or why he got those deadly stares from Jk or why Tae used to be angry with him. His fellow friends are in relationship. He doesn't know why he frozed to Tae's question, maybe because he should be the one to ask the exact same question. "Jimin" this time Jk called him but in a very soft tone. He was feeling guilty and not like how one feels when he get caught with his lover. He felt like he was cheating and when he turned to Tae he can notice that Tae was feeling that too, just don't know why. Jimin didn't answered, he turned and just left. They both ran behind him and when they reached at van they found that Jimin was sitting in front with the driver. When they reached at the dorm Jimin wanted to feel loved, so he couldn't think of anyone else but of his Jin hyung and his dear friend Hope.
End of flashback

Hii guys , sorry for late update although no one is reading but I am thankful to everyone who had read this story this far and to the one and only person who added my story in his library. Thanks a lot.
And again "this world is as beautiful as your mind, as your vision" I read it somewhere.
Don't forget to comment pls