30

Jin and Rm were laying in each other's arms.
Joon was snuggled against Jin's chest while the older stroked his hair lovingly.

"Hyung do you think everything will be fine." Rm. "of course Joon, why it won't be??" Jin "I don't know Hyung, recently everyone is so distant, it feels different. We are now family right?" "Of course we are Joonie. Why you are asking it suddenly??" Jin asked a little amazed at the younger.
"I just......I don't know Hyung" he sighed "I am scared. I don't want to disappoint you all. As a band mate, as a leader and especially as your boyfriend." Jin smiled at the man who was in his arms, cuddling with him on his bed. "You know, you never can disappoint us, especially me. God what I did to have a boyfriend like you." Jin smiled softly at his boyfriend. "Now sleep, we have a lot in our plate. Can't be sleep deprived now, can we ? Hmm??" Jin.
"Good night Hyung" Rm. "good night" Jin.

the next morning
At studio
"Hey guys, I bought drinks for you all" Tuan brought drinks for all. Everyone picked by themselves and thanked him. But he purposely held Jimin's drinks and went to him knowing that he was trying to avoid others, hence waited for others to go first. "Hey Jimin, your drink" he was stirring the cup in his hand and was smiling flirtatiously. "Oh..ah....thanks Hyu....hyung" Jimin couldn't help but stutter at the contact of their hands. It felt so intimate.....forced. Jimin immediately retract his hand when he found Tuan holding his fingers with his own, almost knocking down the drink. Tuan caught it at the right time.
"Careful Jiminah. Here, drink this and relax. Hm." Tuan said again offering the drink. This time Jimin took it without any contact and murmured a little thanks before joining Hobi and Jin.

No one saw the interaction between them. Too tired of practice, everyone was taking sips of their cold drinks. But Jiminah wasn't unheard by all.

The day was going faster and faster but to everyone's surprise, Hobi was stumbling a lot while dancing. His legs were giving up again and again. He wasn't the only one who was tired but it was just a surprise for everyone as Hobi was the best among them, not just in dance but in stamina too.

"Yeah how much time I have told you not to overwork yourself." Suga whisper shouted at his boyfriend who just pouted at being scolded by Suga.

"Ok guys it's enough for today. You all need to rest. You all should head to your dorms." Tuan said after seeing everyone's struggles.
Recently as everyone is so busy in themselves and as anyone could tell that maknaes are maintaining their distance from each other, Tuan's advances towards Jimin had increased. He don't let slip any chance of touching Jimin or just invade his personal space without anyone noticing. Although he still get hardening stares and glares from the two lovers, they don't interfere in anything, not like they even get the chance to notice the uneasiness on Jimin's face.

"But Jimin and J-Hope have to stay as they are the lead dancers and I need to discuss something with them." Tuan
"But Hobi is not fine!! He needs rest. He is not feeling good. Whatever it is, they can discuss it tomorrow." Suga said with finality dripping in his voice.
"But it's really important!! We can't delay. It's my job to do so and I need to report early in the morning. It won't take more than an hour. I promise." Tuan said with eagerness in his voice, trying to make others realise the importance of the issue he needs to discuss. Everyone turned to look at Hobi who was clutching at Suga because of dizziness.

Now, as much as Jimin dread the idea of staying back alone with Tuan, he knows that his Hobi Hyung is not fine and he need immediate rest.
"How about I stay and you discuss it with me??
And I will convey it to Hyung when I will go back at dorms?? Like this hyung will be able to get rest and you will be able to discuss about whatever you want." Jimin said after a moment of silence. Suga looked at him with a thankful gaze and he nodded in return.
Disapprovals were on tip of some tongues, one of them was of Jin too but still stayed silent for the sake of piece of everyone's.
"Ok than I am going first with Hobi" Suga said.
"Yeah, you two leave. We will take your things, don't worry about it." Jk said, sending a worried gaze towards Hobi.

Soon everyone left the room, leaving Jimin behind with Tuan. Alone.

In the van
"Doesn't matter how much I told you not to overwork, to take care of your health, you're not going to listen me, are you??" Suga was sounding piss but it was just making Hobi smile tiredly. The man was showing how much worried he was for him. His man was showing how much he cared about him. "Hyung let him rest, stop scolding him now." Jk said, giving pointing look to Sugs. "Yeah Hyung, just let him chill" Rm said to tease his Hyung and Suga glared at him. Soon everyone started laughing and then they realised how much they missed each other even after living together. How much they missed this.

"Hyung but seriously, you really need to take care of yourself and eat more." Tae said genuinely but sweetly.
"But I really am taking care of myself. And over that Jin Hyung make sure that I always have all my meals." J hope pouted more over allegations of not caring about his health. He knows as a dancer how much protein and stamina he needs which is impossible to get without eating a balance diet. "It's because of the drink. I shouldn't have taken Jimin's drink. I should have listened to him when he said that it doesn't taste right." Now this got everyone's attention.
"What do you mean Hobi?" Jin asked.
"Actually I exchanged my drink with Jimin because he thought his one is maybe rotten or something. It was tasting too sweet for his liking but you know sugar is a great source of energy so I just shrugged it off and gave him my own and I drank his. But...." Suga cut him off in middle "You started feeling more energy drained??" "Wasn't it offered by Tuan" Rm said. Everyone looked at him for a second.
"Driver Hyung, turn back, take the car back to the studio. Pali! Pali!" Tae said hurriedly. No one questioned him because everyone was thinking the same thing. Hobi who was tired couldn't understand what was going on. He just put his head on Suga's lap who stroked his head lovingly.

________________________________
Guys I don't have any excuse. I am not a lier, that's all I can say.
It's being more hard day by day to update because of exams and shit.
And this story is coming to its end, maybe 34 or35 episodes.

" you gave her your heart,
Which I thought was once mine
But whom I am trying to fool
You were being just too kind"