.01

Lilith pov: "ROSE LEVANTARSE" "AHORA" ugh why is she screamingggg, i flipped over my phone and looked at the time

Lilith pov:
"ROSE LEVANTARSE" "AHORA" ugh why is she screamingggg, i flipped over my phone and looked at the time . It's literally 6 o'clock school starts a 9 what the fuck . "MA IM GOING BACK TO SLEEP IT STARTS AT 9" i yelled from my room, as i laid my head back on my pillow my phone rung "omg what yes who is it" i answered the phone "girl wake your ass up and get dressed we're meeting at Alex's house with the rest of the group" Marisol said on the phone "bitch i jus woke up AND ITS 6AM" "stfu and stop being lazy get up" "UGH okay fine" i'm gonna fucking k- ok let me calm down i'm just grumpy i didn't have a good sleep .

i walked over to my closet and pulled out some clothes, it's the first day of school so i have to dress the best ofc .

(she wore this with the jordan 4s retro university blues) with a lui Vuitton blue purse.

i got dressed put on some mascara and lipgloss , I grabbed my purse and started walking down the stairs "mama i'm going to Marisols house to meet up with everyone is that ok ?" also i don't mean to lie but she doesn't like alex or Marisol actually she doesn't even like the fact that i have friends so fucking weird  "si veté" she said "okay bye mom"
she didn't even say bye back but nothing new,i don't have a good relationship with her but it's okay i don't need it .

I walked down the street where alex lived and walked in, im pretty much family, we've known eachother since we were baby's and that's weird right like why wouldn't my mother like alex but i think it's more because his mom and my mom had a falling out but i think she does still love Alex like a son .

"Rose we're in the basement " i heard call out, i walked downstairs and hugged everyone "rosie looking fine as usual" Alex smirked "shut up dumbass" "anyway why are we here it's so fucking early" i said annoyed "relax y'all wanna smoke" onyx said while he pulled out a zip lock bag with 4 blunts in it ."idk about you guys but yk i'm always down to smoke" Aaliyah said, we all laughed "we know" we said simultaneously. i grabbed my lighter out my purse and we all started passing it around "wake and bake successfully" Andrew said "yo bro ur high already and we've only have 2 blunts so far" Alex said laughing his ass off .

He looks so cute I wanna kiss him, but I can't i said in my head , "rose you good ?" asked Marisol "hm yeah i'm good" , i took the blunt out of her hand and took 5 puffs, "woah i feel like i can't feel my face" Andrew said slowly "yeah maybe it's cause you're all ready high out your mind" Aaliyah said "yeah baby slow it down remember you have practice later" marisol said to andrew.

They are so cute together. I'm glad she's happy now. Last year was a rollercoaster but we don't ever talk about what happened but maybe it's for the best....
" There you go in your thoughts again" Alex whispered to me "yeah yeah i can do whatever i please" i said rolling my eyes . I got up to go to the bathroom upstairs, literally I feel like I can see random colors in the air .

I hate looking at myself in the mirror idk why it just makes me feel like i'm in another person's body like i'm not really here, idk weird i know . I walked out the bathroom and there was Alex waiting at the door for idk what reason . "What are you doing weirdo?" I asked him, he walked up to me. He's like 5' 8 and I'm only 5' 3 to just put that out there , he came down to my height, his face is so close to mine. "Alex..." I said in a whisper he kissed me, we walked back into the bathroom and shut the door, he picked me up and sat me on the sink.

His lips pushed up against mine, his warm hand on my face and the other on my waist . He makes me so sad yet so happy, in ways I don't understand even if there's nothing more to this, I want him, I need him . His hand slides down my shirt to my pants he slips in his hand and I gasp "Alex" I said taking my lips away from him "we shouldn't do this right now" I said to him "okay i don't want you to feel uncomfortable" he said while taking his hand out my pants . But I didn't want him to stop. It's just I don't think I can keep up with all this. I love him too much .

I grabbed his hand and put it back in "are you sure rosie?" I looked at him "mhm" we kissed, my hand on the back of his neck trying not to move too much, I let out a moan "ugh Alex" I started kissing his neck leaving my marks on him . "fuck" he moaned in a low voice . Then the worst possible thing could've happened "Rosie you in there ?" we stopped and looked each other, I couldn't tell who's voice it was but I hope it's marisol and not the others, "um yeah why whats up" i yelled out "no nothing just asking but we're gonna wait for you downstairs and then we're gonna go" she said "oh okay" i called back .

I got off the sink and buttoned up my pants and walked out the bathroom with him. "Okay let's go" I said , "Alex, where did you go ?" Marisol said smiling "oh i was in my room" he replied, Marisol gave me a side glance . "Alright, let's go before we're late," Aaliyah said .

We walked out the door and got in Alex's car and drove to the school . Ugh marisol already knows we're still doing stuff with each other behind their back but it's not like we can ever tell them . And we're not even dating so why break up the group right ? idk I'm so not ready for the new school year ...

~~~~
hey guys this is a new story i wrote and i hope you guys like it <3 ~ nat