.03

Lilith's POV: After being dragged to cheer tryouts i'll put a little effort but i could honestly care less

Lilith's POV: After being dragged to cheer tryouts i'll put a little effort but i could honestly care less. "okay ladies feel free to stretch before i show you the chant , we'll start off slow" The coach yelled , me, liyah nd mari began "stretching" yeah right.. then a whole bunch of guys busted into the gym like um hello ?! "BOYS" coach called out "huh" they all said in sync "ROSE LIYAH ND MARI" andrew said pointing at us "OHH SHII WHA YALL DOIN HERE" Onyx came towards us dribbling the ball
"what does it look like ?" i said "well it seems that y'all have lost your mind duh" "onyx ima give you 4 seconds to walk away" i said "ouch nah i'm playin" . Onyx is like so random like he'd just be talking to talk but he's so funny sometimes, "hey guys" Alex said wrapping his arm around my shoulder . sigh it's always him why does he have to do that , i pushed his arm off of me "soo how y'all feeling ?" i asked the boys "i mean i'm feeling real confident" andrew said "i mean yeah your also on the football team so your good but alex what about you"
"yeah i don't know i'll be fine tho i'm a god or whatever" "ugh i was jus about to say i wish you luck but nvm" i said rolling my eyes "nah i'm actually hella nervous tho" he said "we'll be alright we got this in the bag" onyx said . "well alex i wish u luck you-" i was cut off "okay boys there was a mix up you'll be in the North gym let's go let's go!"
"alright we'll good luck girls , GO RAVENS" " ONYX get out bro get out" i said laughing .
~~~~~~ time skip to after tryouts~~~~~
Tryouts was lame , i think i did amazing tho

i'd be so hurt if i didn't get accepted i was SUFFERING i felt like i was going to lose my hearing because of how hot it was like wtf . "oh the guys said to wait infront of the school and that they'll be out soon" liyah said . finally the dumb 3 goofballs came out , WHY DID THEY START SPRINTING TOWARDS US ? "why are you guys runningg" mari screamed " GIVE ME A HUG IM FEELING HAPPY" the guys said in excitement . no you know what they was trying to do ? they wanted to wipe their nasty ass must all over us like nooo GET AWAY " DONT TOUCH MEEE" I said running towards the car . unfortunately they got me 😪 Liyah and mari were safe i took one for the team .

We finally got to Alex's house , no one was really home so you know what we was finna have our little smoke sesh . " I'm not going to lie guys i really need to take a shower like i can't" i said to the group "your gonna go home and then come back is that not ode" mari said "sigh that is ode , alex give me your clothes and i'll wash em and give it back and in the mean time you wash my clothes cause i can not go in my crib with your shit on" "yeah i gotchu"  "we'll be back yall" i said walking up the basement stairs .
i sat on his bed waiting for him to get out some clothes , i miss being in his room laying on his bed and... "aii so which one do you want" he pulled out some green sweats, black basketball shorts and a white tee " you should give me a pair of boxers" i said smiling "to wear under the sweats?" " no to wear it and i'll wear the white tee it's long enough" he stared at me "rose your not just wearing boxers" "alex give me the damn boxers" he pulled out these grey boxers "thank you" i grabbed the stuff and walked to the bathroom , why was he walking behind me like okay i know where it is umm "why are you walking in the bathroom with me alex" he looked at me in my eyes "cause i want to take a shower too duh" WHATT is he being for real right now ... "alex please" i laughed "nah i'm joking but i'ma be in the other bathroom have fun with your shower amor" i slapped him arm "can you stop playing" "what do you mean i'm so serious i'm going to the other bathroom" "that's not what i'm talking abou- nvm" "rosie don't do that just tell me" "i gotta take a shower.." I don't know what was going through my mind but i just can't stop myself from making bad decisions "or you can join" i said in a low voice , i got so much little nasty ass butterflies when i said that my face started to get hot "you sure rose" he said looking at me in my eyes "yes" i said closing the door from behind him . He leaned in and i kissed him , he picked me up and sat me on the counter just like earlier that day , he pulled up my shirt, he kissed my boobs , he grabbed my hips and slipped his fingers in to pull it off , I take off his shirt and pulled his pants down . now we're both jus butt ass naked , he slowly picked me up off the sink and brought me in the shower . he slid his finger down to my clit , leaning me against the wall i drag my hand down to his member, his finger went in then another one as well as he's kissing me , my body just feels like it's on fire , i let out a moan ". I wrap my hands around his neck while he's pushing my back against the tiled bathroom walls, our lips smacking up against each other, he turns me around and pushes me against the wall with his hand resting on my back, his lips kissing on my neck, little moans escaping my mouth as he slips it inside, his hands around my hips. i just can't believe we're doing this again behind everyone's back but it just feels so good . "you look so good Rosie fuck" he says in a low voice "d- don't say that I- I- I'm gonna cum" tryna catch my breath because of the hot steamy air and our bodies smashed up against each other "FUCK" we both pant . we let go of each other i turn around at his and smile "so let's take a shower, A REAL shower" i said giggling.
grabbing the soap i was just looking at him and admiring him, what is it with him i haven't been able to look at anyone else like i do him . nobody makes me feel like he does but will this ever go anywhere ? or is this just our little hidden secret ..
~~~~~time skip to after the shower and they walk downstairs to the kitchen~~~~~

"Well I need to fuel up that took half of my energy, see what you be doing to me" Alex said as he opened up the fridge to see what was there to eat. I hopped up onto the counter swinging my legs off the edge "oh please, ouu what food you got i know you have some left over food that your mom made gimmee" His moms food is so good i don't think y'all understand she makes these pupusas and their so fucking good i can't have enough. I turn to the stairs because i hear everyone coming up "yooo" i yell out, "oh this is where y'all at" onyx said "y'all were gone for mad long wtf were y'all doing" andrew asked . um it wasn't even that long wtf we did like a quicky, i feel like we're just gonna get caught if we keep doing this like in his bed or in the basement or the kitchen or i don't know. "Well i'm hungry, we should go out" mari said "yess let's go im feeling for some in-n- out" onyx said and everyone agreed. we all walked to the car and got in, i grabbed the aux first because well i'm in the passenger seat so i hold all rights i put on Plebada by El Alfa of course and peso pluma honestly i'm warming up to peso pluma in this song he did his lil thing .
We went through the drive through obviously cause i was still wearing the boxes Alex had so graciously given me but we were trying to figure out if we should eat in the car or in the park . And we decided the park because Alex didn't want us eating in his car so . We walked over to a picnic table by trees, with a view of the water right in front of us, We took out all the food , i got animal styled fries with a burger . "yo y'all heard about the drama with josh and missy" onyx said "no who tf is josh and missy?" Onyx always have all the dirt on everyone chismoso at its finest, I get up and walk over to the railing out over to the ocean it's so pretty especially when the suns starting to go down "excuse me" a random women spoke "yes" i questioned turning my head to look at her, she had long black hair tannish skin she was the same height as me "do i know you?" i questioned again "oh sorry i was just, you look like someone i know" she spoke quietly "oh" i said back, I can tell she was thinking about something, she spoke again "Do you know a women named Rose Ortiz ?" I widened my eyes in confusion how did this lady know my mom , my mom doesn't talked to anyone except my tia and my cousin . "Uh yes she's my mom, how do you know her ?" "ah that's why you look so much like her not much like your dad , i went to school with them .. all 6 of us but nun the less. How is she ?" wait this women knew my dad !! "you knew my dad ? what was he like how was my parents like back then ?" i didn't mean to bombard her with questions but i'm just shocked not even my tia would speak of my father . "oh, i'm sorry, i have to go, I have to go meet my kids but it was so nice seeing a familiar face" she said running away from the conversation "wait can i have your number or something i'm sorry i just don't have any stories of my dad or my mom and i would love to know how they were like in high school or back then period and how you were in their lives" i practically begged "yeah why not" she lightly smiled, i wrote down her number and saved it to my phone. "thank you" i smiled and she smiled back and walked away, maybe i'll get to learn more of why my life is like this . I walked back to my  friends and sat down . I just wanted to go in my bed at this point, They asked who i was talking to over by the water but I didn't say a word about it. We finished up the food and headed back to the car, just in my head with thoughts i sat in the front seat quietly. After we got to Alex's house i walked home and up the stairs into my bed and fell asleep .

End of chapter 3 , yes i'm back after months um 😭
hope y'all liked it !