4| 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝙨𝙚𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 ·˚ ༘₊✰*ੈ✩‧₊˚☾༄✰

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝙨𝙚𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
·˚ ༘₊✰*ੈ✩‧₊˚☾༄✰

SEIDON WOKE UP HARSHLY after another incredibly vivid dream which seemed to be more than just in her mind. This man in her dream was messing with her head for over seven years, not sure why—but she was bound to get an explanation. She has searched for everything, but unfortunately, they all led to the same ending—a dead end.

Walking into her bright kitchen, she grabbed her cup of coffee that was already premade by Theo, a little pink sticky note stuck on the handle.

Going out for a few days

Love ya, babe

-Theo

Seidon put down the note and sighed lightly, annoyed that her boyfriend was rarely ever home anymore. It's as if he wasn't even her boyfriend at all. After she drank her coffee, Seidon got ready to go out, preparing to inhale the Chicago air.

As Seidon was walking on the streets of Chicago, she almost ran into several people, the man from her dreams stubbornly not leaving her head. It felt as if she was forced to think of this man like someone was in her head.

Zipping up her jacket, Seidon took in a deep breath, closing her eyes briefly from lack of sleep, before walking into a hardware shop for garden tools. Easily, she could use her powers—but there were times where Seidon enjoyed nature just like how humans took care of it.

Seidon was casually browsing through the isles, looking at garden shovels until she felt a presence next to her. Slowly turning her head around, Seidon's eyes widened, seeing the exact same man she saw all those years ago in the coffee shop, except this time, he didn't have his kid with him.

Seidon was having a war in her head, debating whether she should talk to the man or not. A small part of her head told her that he would have answers to these dreams, but Seidon decided to push away that subject for now.

Walking up to the man, Seidon tapped his shoulder, a high-pitched squeal escaping his lips. The man turned around, his eyes soon widening at the sight of the other Eternal.

Of course, Phastos attempted to compose himself, but he failed horribly, a small laugh leaving Seidon's mouth.

"It seems like the world is telling us to see each other again. Phastos, isn't it?" Phastos quickly changed his attitude to pretend that he didn't know her, so he played it off coolly, an unconvincing smile on his face.