☁︎☔︎Chapter 1☔︎☁︎

Mikey's POV

My heart was nearly beating through my chest as I darted through the empty hallways of my new school I could only ponder on the though of 'What a nice way to start at my new school.."

I hear a sharp bell ring through the hallways, and not to my surpise people came flooding out of newly flung open doors. I easily get lost in the sea of people, since I was generously one of the smallest in the bunch. After shoving and incoherent curses. I manage to squeeze through the crowd trying desperately to get to the end of the hallway. After a lot more of pushing and inaudible curses I finally reach my classroom. I open the door and I can feel everyone's attention dart to me including the peppy teacher.

"Manjirou! Welcome to Physics I am Mrs.Davis, You may take a seat in the back beside Draken. Raise your hand please Draken" The woman had wrinkles on her forehead and a head full of brunette hair which was thrown in a tight bun.

After glancing around the room. I look forward to see a hand thrown in the air lazily. I slightly bow to the teacher, and start walking towards the back of the classroom. I reach the back and Mrs. Davis starts talking, So I lazily throw my backpack next to my seat, Then I sit by the tall blonde male.

"Your name?" He whispers looking ahead not drawing any attention to himself

"Mikey" I say not pondering on the conversation too much.

"Draken" He whispers out now averting his gaze to me a little, Which is when I saw his sharp facial details. I felt my face lighten with pink, my stomach fluttering.

"Wanna hang out with me at lunch?" He says now dismissing the teacher and facing me, I felt my cheeks turn a deep pink. I turned my head and nodded frantically trying to hide my flushed face.

"Meet me on the rooftop then" I heard him say it, but I was to fixated on the beauty of his face and deep voice.

"Y-Yeah, Ok!" I said regretting my choice of talking because of how jittery I sounded.

I heard the same bell ring throughout the classroom before everyone, including me scrambled up to their feet. I grabbed my bag and pulled out the paper including all of my class periods.

"Hey! do you know where..." I stop my sentence mid-way when I see A blonde haired girl clinging onto Draken. To be honest it was really awkward, because everyone else had scattered to their classes. But I had managed to be stuck out in the hallways with them and a few skipping students.

"Uh- Hope I'm not interrupting anything, but I need to know where class 2-B is." I can see her stare into my soul, but in my defense I just needed help to my class

"I have that class next so I can take you there" I heard Draken speak up and say, before he averted his gaze back to the girl.

I took a deep breath and surprisingly I vould smell Draken's scent glands even though I was a solid 2 feet away. He smelled like Cinnamon, which oddly relaxed me a little. I zoned out for a little high on his scent before I heard Draken's voice, which tuned me back in

"Ok, bye love you babe" Draken said in the Blonde girl's ear before they shared a quick peck

I cringed at the sight, Why I was still watching this cringy sight I didn't even know. I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder, so I quickly turned my head to see who it was. In all of his glory was Baji Keisuke, My childhood bestfriend.He had changed a lot his hair a little longer, black piercings on his ears, and most of all his body was more matured, which made him look buff.

"Mikey! When did you enroll here" I heard Baji said before he threw his hand on my shoulder

"Oh, I actually enrolled here long ago it's just today is my first day" I mutter out trying to look around to distract myself from Baji's arm on my shoulder

"We gotta get going Baji we have class" I looked over to see Draken standing straight up, his arms crossed and a deadly glare casted to Baji

"Well, Mikey I'll come hang with you at lunch so we can catch up!" Baji said slowly taking his arm off of me and soon walking off

Baji's scent was lingering as he left, So as I took in the atmosphere I smelled his incredibly calming scent. He smelled of a Jasmine as it blooms.

"We going to go or?" The question snapped me out of my daze that I hadn't realized I was in.

"Oh! Um- Of course I'm sorry!" I still wasn't completely focused the two scents coursing through my nose like strong candles.

I was however focused enough to feel myself being dragged around the hallways. Until we stopped walking and a flood of more scents came to me, but the same two scents stuck out.

"Manjirou, Since you seem familiar with Ken you two may sit together." I heard the teacher say as me and Draken stand in the doorway. I couldn't make out the teachers face since Draken was a fucking giant.

"Ok, Will I be escorting him to lunch aswell?" I just stared at Draken's back not able to get around his firm, muscular, but beautiful body.

My thoughts took over so I wasn't too focused on the conversation anymore. Until I felt someone's hand grip mine and pull me along.

"This is your permanent seat" I heard Draken say quietly. I nodded not trying to look over.

During the entire class period I could only focuse trying to avoid Draken's scent which seemed rather strong since I was closer. To be exact directly behind him. I drowned out everything that was being taught since the alluring scent had taken over my mind and nose.

The same loud and distinct bell rings throughout the classroom. I never really hated school, but I hopped up, grabbed my backpack, and rushed out of the classroom. When I got out of the Cinnamon filled classroom I bump into someone's firm body.

"I'm sorry!" I say rushing and scrambling to grab my bag off of the floor and bow.

"Mikey! We still eating together?" The familiar voice makes me snap my head up.

"Oh- I wouldn't mind, but I would have to ask if my friend Draken could." I say slightly looking up at Baji. His face grimaced a little at the mention of Draken, before he flashing me an assuring smile.

"Sure, I don't mind" His face relaxed a little after a few seconds. His scent however seemed to drown me, but his pheromones which lingered aswell showed anger?

"Were we still having lunch together?" I quickly looked behind me to see Draken staring down at me.

"I was actually wondering if you wouldn't mind eating with me and Baji" I said averting my gaze everywhere, but his face.

"I was actually going to ask if my Girlfriend Emma could join" the tension in the atmosphere lifted as he said this.

"Oh Um- Sure!" I said smelling the same two strong scents lingering just as before.

I just started at this school, but it feels like I have a lot going on already.

I really hope you liked this chapter! Idk if it's a little too much drama, but I hope you enjoyed.