•.Chapter 7.•

Mikey's POV

Draken didn't answer and just walked to the couch and sat down. I sat down where I felt there was a comfortable space between us.

"I want to ask and tell you something... I also want you to answer with the truth." I said narrowing my eyes on Draken as he tried to avoid eye contact

"Sure, but can you calm down with the interrogation looks-?" Draken said with a nervous chuckle still avoiding eye contact.

"When we graduated why did you stop talking to me..?" I asked still looking at Draken who seemed to freeze when I asked.

Draken sat there stunned for about 3 minutes until he looked at me. When Draken looked into my eyes...The look of hurt he had hidden for so long was clear

"Baji..He told you didn't he.." Draken sounded angry and confused, but his face wasn't twisted with anger, but with concern.

"It doesn't matter, now answer me." I want a reasonable answer and I want him to tell me himself.

"Fine, When you got your first heat I felt so guilty after I heard how hard it was for you...So I tried many things but it was mentally draining to think about you suffering. So I went to therapy for a little and enrolled in college. So I really didn't have time to talk to people, Me and Emma honestly got together on a whim."

My eyes widened after I heard Draken this is what Baji had meant by suffering... Draken faced such a hard time because of me..

"I-I'm so sorry..." I could feel my voice going hoarse as tears welled up in my eyes. I shouldn't be crying but thinking about how much pain I put him in.. one of the few people who have ever really  cared for me.

"Don't be, I am completely healed and mentally stronger now" Draken says as he scoots closer to wipe the tears off of my face.

"What did you want to tell me Mikey?" Draken questioned staring into my eyes. I haven't had much time lately so I haven't been able to get lost in his looks and warmth.

"Oh I-I..Like y-you..If you don't want to be with-" I was going to ramble a little more, but Draken captured my lips in a warm , soft, wholesome kiss...

When he ended the kiss he pulled me into his lap. Buried his head between my shoulder and head. I may have not always knew how I felt, but after spending a year with Draken..I was able to clearly see how I felt for him.

"You have no clue how long...I waited for you to say that.." Draken said hugging me tighter

All I can do is embrace him and think about how much I put him through. From now on I want Draken to be happy with me.

"I guess opposites do attract after all" I said chuckling still in Draken's grasp

"Mhm..I want to take a nap let's go." Draken said before he got up and threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his room.

Draken had on a white shirt with black sweatpants, but he took off his shirt and threw it in a basket.

"Do you not wanna take a nap with me?" Draken said as he got under the cover beside me.

"I do, but I want to lay together.." I said hugging Draken and hiding my face in his firm chest.

"Goodnight"

Sorry this took so long to post I was trying to find the inspiration to finish this chapter-I plan on making the next chapter longer, but this chapter was sort of rushed.