Prologue

A life of crime.

That's not what Jungkook thought his life to be, but i guess not everyone can live a normal, everyday, boring life. A happy life is not for everyone, one where you work, travel the world, make friends, find love and have kids that will grow up to do the same cycle you've accomplished.

"Sounds nice.." Jungkook thought, but none of those things belonged in his life, except for working harder than anyone that knew him.

Making enemies is his specialty, a long list of people waiting to get hands on him. Jungkook liked pissing people off, it was a gift that not many people would want.

Though Jungkook learned to feed of all that anger he got, making it beneficial for him, learning to survive and defend.

He met a girl one night, Yijin.
A crazy girl, scared of nothing, not even death. Jungkook met her at a club, having sex seemed only natural, and after a couple of meet-ups Yijin told him that she had been working with a certain mafia.

Jungkook knew then, that's what he wanted.
A distraction, an empire, a place where he holds all the power, people fearing at his name, not daring to get caught up in his void of crime.

A mafia.

Now 'Vix' exists, with Jungkook as leader and Yijin as his right hand. After only 2 years he's managed to get himself known throughout the entire country. Fighting for first place with 'The Yakuza', the Japanese maffia who have claimed Korea for over 40 years already. Jungkook wants them gone and he's going to make sure of it. He doesn't know how yet, but he will, one day.

Yes, Jungkook is crazy. By this time he's killed thousands already. But none of Jungkook's crazy is going to match up with a certain person that he will meet very, very soon...

——— DISCLAIMER ———

no im not stealing someone's work or trying to copy someone.

Im trying to be as original as possible which is pretty hard if there's already millions of stories out there in the world. So i'm sorry if some parts may look like they come from other people but they're not. Some may be inspired by them but i have had this story idea for over 1,5 years.

I even started a somewhat similar story on youtube almost 2 years ago but never finished it. So understand all this please.