5

"He's fucking with us." Was yelled in Jungkook's face, clear annoyance laced in his voice.

Jungkook's knows he's just frustrated with the sudden information that came out of nowhere, watching him walk around the table to get another glass of bourbon.

"I thought so too hyung, but those really were his only terms." Jungkook's explains again, confused himself too, but who was he to ignore such an offer.

"Jungkook, how is it possible that Seoul's, maybe even Korea's most expensive assassin only asked for full access here, and a place to sleep?" Joon almost yelled at this point.

Joon is Jungkook's advisor, a little older than him, but not by much.

He's there with every deal, every plan and every negotiation. He masterminds a lot of setups and is also one of Jungkook's greatest friends.

Jungkook had told him how his encounter with Jimin went and it doesn't sit right with him, he doesn't trust psychopaths.

"Because i'm hot?" Jungkook puts his hands up, trying to lighten up the sour mood this conversation had created.

Joon looks towards Jungkook and gives him a sarcastic look. "Very funny."

"Hey, you're the one that asked." He replies in defence. Waiting for Joon's sudden outburst of scolding to erupt again. Though in Joon's head...

it's all about fucking Park Jimin.

"And a play room? What the fuck is that even supposed to mean JK." He bursts again, but not at what Jungkook had expected, spitting at some of the words, but luckily the dark haired male was distant enough to not get hit by the splatters of saliva headed towards him.

"I don't know hyung, i'm not a psychopath."

Jungkook not having the answers Joon wants only makes him more frustrated about how Jungkook had not even thought about any of this yet, but Jungkook sighs and stands up from sitting on the meeting table, walking over to Joon.

"Hyung, we'll just give him the Red Room. I'm sure that's what he means with playing,"
he starts off,

"and if he needs some toys and teddy bears to have a tea party with, then i'll order some." Jungkook finally answers a question, trying to lighten the mood again with a light joke, though he doesn't know, maybe that's what Jimin really wants.

"I still don't trust this. He's not worth it. How can he go from being unaffordable as i've heard, to basically nothing just because you're good looking?"

"So you admit it, i'm hot." Jungkook grins, teasing the elder even in frustrating moments like these. Joon sends daggers into his eyes, leaving a chuckling younger to walk around him.

"Look, you didn't see him alright, it was amazing what he did, we need him and i'm not passing up on this opportunity."

He looks hopeful towards his friend but Joon just gives him a sour expression.

"That doesn't mean we can't question his intentions. He's dangerous Jungkook." Joon implies, being the one that has always been the most cautious and paranoid when it comes to a change of staff.

"I know hyung, but we are too, we're Vix for god sake, have some faith." He pats Joon on the back, to soon after head towards the stairs that lead to his office.

"He'll be here tomorrow. Make sure Minjun gets all the unnecessary staff and rookies out of here, i don't want anyone to get in his way. Only security stays in this building."

Joon swallowed the lump in his throat to not press further on this matter, he knew it wasn't going to change his friend's mind anyway.
With no further response Jungkook went up the stairs, to his office.