Chapter 5

Chapter 5 : 1st year of the mission July - December (In Fiore) Year X792 2nd Half

Normal time

Thoughts (when in 3rd person) and Telepathy

July: Rengokou POV

I stepped of the ship and headed to the main city of Fiore. The magnificent Crocus! As I walked throughout the city, I got stares from people since they have not seen many people that dressed the way Hashiras do since we dress more traditionally. I made my way to the castle to tell the King that I have arrived, this was so that he wouldn't have to worry and so that I could head to Lucy faster.

I have been excited to arrive in Fiore to see my beloved, since I have also seen her on screens and newspapers throughout Japan. Her songs with Twice and her sings as a soloist are really popular in Japan, and since all the Hashiras except for Shinobu know her, they all support her by buying all her albums and watching all her music videos. Me and Liezel's permanent base will be here in Fiore, but we will occasionally go overseas.

I heard from Liezel that she had upgraded her guild to become like an academy for mages that are part of it. It had an unbreakable rune barrier, a training facility for any mage like those at Crocus, a dormitory for any mage that joins the guild. It also has the guild policy of anything you break you pay for.

Anyways, after checking in with the king, I jumped on top of a train that was heading to Magnolia as I did not want to sit inside a cramped space filled with mages that want to try and join Fairy Tail.

As soon as the train stopped I sprinted towards Fairy Tail, going through each level, though I must admit Liezel made the trials fairly hard, but it was only a tiny bit difficult for me as she had made the trials like the ones we did while we were training to be Hashiras. Once I finished all 3 of the levels, I noticed that the course regenerated for the next trial goer. I was then faced with the sight of a large building

(Image is not mine)

I was amazed at how well Liezel upgraded the old guild hall she showed me, now it looks like an exclusive academy for only the best of the best and I would assume that she'll make the old guild members use the old guild hall if they don't pass the...

I was amazed at how well Liezel upgraded the old guild hall she showed me, now it looks like an exclusive academy for only the best of the best and I would assume that she'll make the old guild members use the old guild hall if they don't pass the trials. I pushed the doors open and was welcomed with the sight of Liezel smiling.

3rd POV:

"Liezel" Rengokou breathed out as he ran and embraced her in a long warm hug, Lucy returning the hug with tears running down her face.

"Ren! My gosh, I've missed you so much..." She said as they parted and walked over to the bar/café area.

"Lucy-sama... Who is this man?" Amelia asked with a cold look on her face.

"Well, that's Lucy's boyfriend" Macao said as he and Wakaba descended down the stairs to meet the person they had been talking to over lacrima.

"Happy should be coming back soon from his solo mission this evening, so we could throw a party then to celebrate a new guild member and the return of Happy!" Wakaba stated as he started walking to the cupboard that held all the party supplies.