Butterfly

"Beauty like a flower is a dream, but beauty of a butterfly is a next level"

Berdeng paligid, makulay na mga bulaklak, mga magigiliw na insekto at paro-paro is the only audience whenever I write what is on my mind.

Staring at this garden even in the evening still gives a  majestic scene in my eyes.

Hindi ko alam na mahilig din pala ang Mayor sa mga ganitong scenery.

"Look who is here, the great Celeste"

That voice, its Nimfa...

I turn around at nasa likod ko sya standing in cross arms.

"Feeling amazed with this garden?"

She said again while walking pass by me sabay dampi ng kamay nya sa mga bulaklak at halaman.

I am not sure if I should answer her question, I am not obliged to do so but,...

Her eyes looking at those flowers and plants, nahinto ako the way she look at it, her stare seems like talking to them.

"You look amazed too"

Sabi ko that put her back to her senses sabay bitaw sa mga halaman and then face me.

"I am because it is from my mom, she used to take care of them more than taking care of me"

Hindi ko alam ang gusto nyang iparating, I dont go into conclusion base of what I just heard.

"Are you always like that? Very minimal in talking? Hmmmm, iba talaga pag masyadong bilib sa sarili"

And then my head turns to her, what is she supposed to mean?

"I just dont like to talk, malayo ang kahulugan sa huli mong sinabi"

"Nope, you dont like to talk to people because your brain is belittling them, you are so full of yourself thinking no one is worthy for your words"

Napatulala lang ako sa mga sinabi nya, I dont know if she is trying to insult me though I am certain she is judging me.

Looking at those plants and flowers makes me think of something...

"Such a beauty and radiance but it seems to lack of something"

I said still looking at those flowers,

"A butterfly"

She simply said na ngayon ay nakatitig na din sa mga bulaklak.

"Blooming and gorgeous flowers are the ones butterflies subject for food yet these flowers has no butterflies at all, do you think their beauty isnt worthy? Or butterflies are just simply picky trying to belittling those ordinary flowers..."

"You are not a butterfly"

"Now you know who I am, I am no butterfly but a human choosing not to talk to people which is in general and it is my prerogative"

Silenced surrounds us all of a sudden at nakatitig na lang sya sa akin ngayon.

"Ms. Celeste tapos na po ang meeting ng mother nyo with the Mayor, pinatatawag nya na po kayo sa labas"

Sabi ng maid nila and I just give my last look at Nimfa then was about to make my step away when she start to speak,

"Being butterfly isnt bad at all, they are actualy the real beauty among those flowers, a beauty who took a different process just to be called butterfly, they might be picky and belittling other flowers maybe because of what the flower is trying to impress, you are not a butterfly but I am sure you are a flower"