Chapter 31:Matt Set Me Up part 3

What happen last time

Elena did he tell you anything," yes he told me why he did," why did he give her to the Salvatore brothers  for," because I'm a vampire and he through Ashley compelled me to become a vampire," while since your plan didn't work time for my plan hopefully they told him where they are holding Ashley at."

" Matt do you know where Damon and Stefan have Ashley at," no I don't, even if I did I won't tell you at all," well you know if they kill Ashley, Elena will kill herself," why would she do that," because Ashley is her great aunt and she just found out and you want them to kill her aunt," I didn't know that," I know where do they have her," they have her in the old Salvatore hotel and she in the basement," I have a question," go on you can ask," can I help you get Ashley back and say that I'm sorry for handing her over to the Salvatore brothers ," yes you can help us, you know there a chance that she might kill you for stabbing her in the back and she doesn't take kindly to people stabbing her in the back," I know and I understand that, and if I have to I will feed her my blood," OK just be prepare whatever come and there a chance that she let you go to since you are Elena friend," and there a chance that she might just kill me and I'm prepare for that, who know what they are doing to her," let go and save her, what are we wait for."

Ashley point of view

I growing weak I haven't touch another blood bag or food for a week now. Damon come and stab me or beat me every two hour, you want to know how long I been here for,I don't know how long I been here. I'm just hope that Klaus find me soon, and I'm not going to kill Matt, I know he was just trying to get revenge for Elena, I know I should've said no to Elena when she said she want to be a vampire and now I'm paying for that mistake. " Ashley where is Elena," I told you I don't know where she at even if I did I won't tell you because you just going to kill me anyway," I told you I'm not going to kill you," ya right like I believe that," I will be back down again," wait better yet I will take you to Elena," OK let go," you are so dumb like I would take you to her ," you don't want to make me anger Ashley," whatever you say."

Klaus point of view

I know we were getting close to find my Ashley because I could smell her blood and fear and I know that she planning so Damon will just kill her," Elijah,Elena,Emily,Elizabeth go through the front and kill them if you have to, Matt, Tyler and I will go around back and go in the basement, Ashley will need Matt blood right from the blood vessel because she very weak right now," let go."

I will update when I can let me know how you like the book and do you want me to keeping on writing the book

vote

comment

follow

share