The Awful Incident . Part 2

Sorbet wakes up to a... very unusual and uncomfortable place .

He's surrounded by boxes and sticky slime  .

**His eyes winded and saw his flipper tied against the ground, he finally figures out that he is in his  shark form**

Huh! What the hell is going on! **He tries to move but then gets even more stuck with the slime** Huh?? Is this slime quicksand?! And why is it so wet...

**He hears a slight knock and hears the door opening very slowly**

His eyes can't focus on the cookie/person opening the door right in front of him

???? : Sorbet right? He whispers

Sorbet : who the hell are you?!

???? : heheh. You must be Sorbet then.. you are very unusual from the other cookies in town... 

Sorbet : Gggh. **His fin like hands try tooo.. break down but feels heavier weight** Gah! **He screams**

????? : Not so fast. You are a... disgusting sea monster... this could be research... maybe a... legendary moment! HAHAHA! we could open you up and get some of your cells..

Sorbet : **Eyes winded** What??! Are you even planning with my own cells?!

????? : A.. new universe...

He grabs a small knife and stabs Sorbet's tail

"Sorbet wakes up  screaming"

AAAHHH! **he uncovers him self and sees that he's in the same bedroom Pancake showed them and no sea monster tail.**

**Sorbet pants** I'm alive..?

Fire Flame cookie wakes up and burst in Sorbets room

What the hell man! School starts in one hour?!

**Sorbet's fin goes down** M-My bad I had a...  - Oo-oOo.. oOo..

Fire Flame cuts him off. You can't even talk normal it's annoying pff.. **He walks away and closes his door**

Sorbet starts shaking in fear and covers his mouth.

Sorbet's mind : This is just great... he sighs this is suree.. gonna be aaa.. great camp year.  **He wipes his tears from his face and gets off the bed** Hmm... I should change already and get breakfast. 

**He walks up to his closet and opens it slowly trying not to wake up everyone and get screamed at**

Hmmm? Should I wear this back shirt or light blue shirt hmmm... I'll pick the black shirt cause I could wear this with the leather jacket and it'll match.. alright alright! **He grabs the plain black shirt and the leather jacket and some brown pants**

**He takes off his shirt and looks at himself in the mirror**

Maybe he was right.. I'm just a... no no don't think negative Sorbet bad.. **He pulls on his hair gently and softly so it doesn't hurt their soft and nice blue hair.**

He puts on the black shirt and the leather jacket

This looks great now just the pants..

**He pulls off his pants and puts the brown pants on**
There we go I look goodd!

**He goes up on his tippy toes so he doesn't wake them up. He slightly opens the door and locks the door gently** phew... I could finally get breakfast he walks out of the camp and finds the nearest breakfast place .

-

I hoped you enjoyed! I'm sorry if part three doesn't make sense I apologize very much much

Part four soon!

caesar 😍 for the jojo fans if there's any of them here