Latte Espresso

NEWS - Before you read I just wanted tooo sayyy..

I've changed the book cover! Anyways..

-

Sorbet and Pancake start walking down the stairs and walking towards the exit of the huge camp.

They then see Fig waiting and staring at the bus with boredom.

Pancake Cookie : FIG!!!

Fig then turns around and stares at them and runs quickly and says.

Fig : YOOO!! GUYSS I MISSED--

Fig hugged both of them really tightly and the both of them sqeek of the sudden movement.

Fig : YA'

Pancake Cookie : Gggh we missed you too Fig! Why the sudden movement??

Fig : It's because we haven't seen EACHOTHER in two DAYS?! It was not fun being judged pffh.

Sorbet : You've got judged how?

Fig : I've got judged because I've got horse legs.

Sorbet : I always thought they were cool.. though.. how did you get them..? Were you born with em?

Fig : I actually wasn't born with them.. I got captured by-

Fig's sentence got cut short after hearing the bus stop at the bus stop and then they both gasp in fear and start running towards the bus.

After them paying they finally sat down.

Sorbet,Pancake and Fig are out of breath and stare at eachother

Fig : oh..oh... I totally forgot about the bus..

Pancake : hah.. it isn't your fault.. it's alright..

Sorbet : So Fig.. which cafe are we going tooo...

Fig : Hmm? Any is fine why ask? Did you banned or something.

Sorbet gulps and stares at him

Sorbet : Something like that... **he zooms out and his mind takes control.**

He sees blood all over the bus and sees Fig in pain and gasping for air

Pancake : How dare you?!

-

Sorbet's eyes get watery and closes his eyes.

Pancake : Yo Sorbet are you okay.? You don't gotta worry about changing cafes dude.

Sorbet finally snaps out of his thoughts and stares at Pancake and Fig. He then shakes his head

Sorbet : Oh uh uh I'm super sorry! I just got very overwhelmed. **He rubs his hair**

Fig : Oh okay.. I thought I was hurting you mentally.

Sorbet : Never never!

After 13 stops, they then stopped at this different cafe called Latte Express.

They both took turns getting out and stare at the bus leaving.

Sorbet : Woah this place looks more huger! And is also a... coffeee shop?
**gasp** they must have coffee cakes!

Fig : Heheh you bet they do! That's my favorite item on the list and their latte Express. It's their own special coffee flavor and it's delicious..

Pancake cookie : They let you stay in for talks?

Fig : Of course! This is where I sometimes do my studies on my computer, I'm cool with the workers trust me!

Pancake and Sorbet : Alright!

They both walk in the coffee shop and smell the fresh smell of coffee and cakes.

??? : Fig! You're back! It's been so long!

Fig giggles and runs towards the casher

Fig : It's only been one week silly **Fig continues to giggle at their funny words**

Pancake and Sorbet stare at each other

Sorbet : You don't mind ordering for me Pancake..? Please..

Pancake cookie : Of course what do you want?

Sorbet : I want the coffee cake please..

Pancake cookie : Alright gotcha! They both walk towards Fig and wait behind him.

Fig : Ah! I almost forgot! I have new friends now!

??? : Really! I'm so proud of you dude. I told you!

Fig : This is Pancake and this is Sorbet! They are both amazing friends !

??? : Hey Pancake and Sorbet my name is

Mango Cookie : Mango cookie! I'm very glad Fig brought new friends! That is very very awesome!

Pancake : Why hello Mango cookie! You seem very happy today

Mango cookie : oh? I'm always like this! It's quite natural if you see it like that heheh

Fig : Ahem enough of that.

Fig : Can we order now **Fig giggles in embarrassment**

Mango cookie : Ah I'm very sorry! What would you like?

Fig : I'll like the sameo sameo

Mango cookie : Of course like always pffh. Should've known! And how about you silly pancake man?

Pancake cookie : I'll like the "Latte Espresso"

Mango cookie : Ah sure thing! And anything else?

Pancake cookie : That's all for me but can you get me the coffee cake aswell please?

Mango cookie : Sure thing! Is that for the fishh man right there? **he points and stares at Sorbet**

Sorbet gulps and waves nervously

Pancake cookie stares back at him and stares back at Mango

Pancake cookie : Yes indeed, that's for him.

Mango cookie : sure thing! Will that be all?

Pancake cookie : Yes!

Mango cookie : Alright that will be 16 bucks

Pancake then starts pulling out his wallet until Fig grabs his wallet and stares at him

Pancake cookie : Hey!

Fig : I cannot let you pay! You are my guest.. I'll p-pay! For yah!

Pancake cookie : That's quite sweet of you..

Fig : You don't gotta owe me don't worry!

Fig then pays Mango cookie the right amount of money.

Mango cookie : Alright I'll call them right now so they can stat making! Your order should be done in 17 minutes!

Fig smiles and shakes his head

Fig,Pancake and Sorbet start walking towards this three seated seat and sit down

-

I hope you enjoyed this story!

What will happen next on SORBET'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE?!
FIND OUT SOON

No daily image today sadly